What's that film?

License to Wed

"And she's an actress! The last straw. Her only good parts are between her thighs. She should stare at the ceiling, not reach for the skies, or she could be his last whore. The evidence suggests... she has other interests. If it's her whose using him... he's exceptionally dim. Bitch!"

evita

my name is amelia minunett (sp?) themopoloss renaldi princess of genovia

the princess diaries

Thats all super hero stuff right? what if im not the hero what if im the bad guy?

twilight

I was just at home, practicing my new twist on The Twist, when I overheard it on the news. I can't believe Tracy savagely bludgeoned an Eagle Scout. That's just not like her

We were just talking about you.
That's refreshing, Jenner, usually you're screaming about us.

The secret of NIMH

Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other? Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?

The Breakfast Club..

' If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched.'

Titanic

"Kick him in the nards! Wolfman don't have nards!"

The Monster Squad

Mom said that when I wear this badge you're supposed to treat me like a man of the law.

Yeah, and Mom also said for you to stop sticking your dick in the vacuum cleaner!

Scary movie?

'im late, im late, for a very important date'

Xx

alice in wonderland?

You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it. Don't think it's your's just because you marked it with your urine!

scarface.

youve gotta ask yourself a question. do you feel lucky. well do ya punk

<3

Dirty Harry?

"There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date."

Zombieland...

Hello? 911 emergency! My car's been stolen! I'm in pursuit! I need the whole squadron, bring everyone! No, no don't ask any questions, my father's the head of the neighbourhood watch!

Transformers

What are you doing here, honey? You're not even old enough to know how bad life gets.

Obviously, Doctor, you've never been a 13-year-old girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->