What's the best fake tan?

Jay_x

Mummy to Brooke Rose xx
Reaction score
Hey, wasn't sure where to post this, was looking for a beauty forum but couldn't find one, thought this would be the most suitable one for it. Could anyone recommend a good fake tan? :flower:

Xen tan :thumbup: You can order it online or buy it in Selfridges! I cant remember how much it is per bottle but its around the same price as St Tropez but so much better, doesnt streak at all and fades gradually x

Xen tan :thumbup: You can order it online or buy it in Selfridges! I cant remember how much it is per bottle but its around the same price as St Tropez but so much better, doesnt streak at all and fades gradually x

Thankyou! Will have a look :flower:

I used the rimmel instant one on the weekend. I used a fake tan mitt too (from boots) and it worked really well.

I have REALLY dry skin and fake tan always used to go streaky, but this one didn't :)

It is £5.99 and you can buy a shade to match your tone - fair, medium etc

I've tried all fake tans that the shops have to offer me :haha: I have never looked back since getting Piz Buin x

omg xen tan is amazing and smells like chocolate. worth every penny xx

i love xen tan, its the most natural looking one ive used

Going to order myself some Xen Tan, very excited to try it lol! Thanks ladies :flower:

St moriz:D! 2.99 from semi chem , Its just the same as st tropez:D xx

Oooh just reminded me I need to get some exfoliating gloves! Ordered some Xen Tan, it's on it's way :thumbup:

I was using Fake bake & always thought this was the best. I now use Xen tan & it is brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->