What's the best thing about being pregnant?

The 'I'm pregnant,you do it',definitely!:blush:

And if I do crazy things,I blame it all on the baby(even though I would probably have done them all the same)...

We're having this spring festival in my town and when people ask me to help them put up banners and decorating I simply say: 'sorry,I'd love to but the baby wants me to sit down and read this article.Gotta do what she wants''...

Plus,I really love the whole bump and having a little person in my stomac...:cloud9:

The "I'm pregnant, you do it" doesn't really seem to wash either with DH or at work! :rofl:

But the best thing is not having to clean out the cat's litter tray! Yay!

Apart from the mere fact of being pregnant of course, which in itself is just WONDERFUL:happydance:

I love the excuse saying the baby wanted it if i eat too much cake, am using bump made me do it rather alot, people have started ignoring me ha ha ha!!

I know this sounds corny but honestly...

being able to give my gorgeous DH the best gift ever! :blush:

Loving this little baby that is growing inside you is the best feeling ever and the most amazing emotions you will feel...:)

"baby wants it" (IE icecream, cake, or cookies :rofl:)

i love sitting in a meeting at work and feeling like i know the best secret in the world - that my LO is kicking me like mad and that I have no idea what that dull fella over there is rambling on about!!...

Unfortunately Toria my LO does like veges - big piles of salad!! huuuuge piles... But he's a good boy and balances it all out a day later with a good McDs too! Think DB loves my McD excuse too..and the mint choc chip cie cream one..

i love feeling my little man move, the bond it has given me and my DH and the fact i can get out of a lotof stuff alothugh i cant do most stuff now anyway cozim huge x

i also like the excuse on u have the bigger piece ur eating for two :)

i love the fact that the :witch: doesnt visit me monthly...she'll be back with a vengance in 6 weeks or so!!

Yeah, not get my period is WONDERFUL!!! Especially because I have PCOS & it was NEVER even close to regular - it always seem to show at the worst possible times!!!

Not cleaning the litterbox - fantastic!!

Having dh reach over & put his hand on my tummy without even thinking about it & having him say "We're going to have a baby" with such wonder in his voice.

I like the new fullness of my breasts. They've always been quite large but with recent weightloss they'd "deflated" some & now they just look so much nicer!

I can't wait to feel movement. I don't really "feel" pregnant yet & 'cause I'm heavier then I'd like to be I won't be showing for quite some time.

How much in love it's made me and OH.
The proud look he has on his face every time we tell someone new. Or each time he says "we're having a baby" which is often! :)
Knowing that we did it! Yay!
Knowing someday there's going to be a little pair of arms hugging me and saying "I love you"
Carrying my baby round inside me; just the best feeling ever!
Feeling little kicks and being able to have a "poke" conversation with LO.
Feeling great and being told I'm looking it.
Oh I could go on and on...... :)

How much in love it's made me and OH.
The proud look he has on his face every time we tell someone new. Or each time he says "we're having a baby" which is often! :)
Knowing that we did it! Yay!
Knowing someday there's going to be a little pair of arms hugging me and saying "I love you"
Carrying my baby round inside me; just the best feeling ever!
Feeling little kicks and being able to have a "poke" conversation with LO.
Feeling great and being told I'm looking it.
Oh I could go on and on...... :)

totally agree lizzie! :happydance:

my husband letting me cry without getting all weird, he is getting very good at consoling me! and definately feeling baby move! cant wait for the BIG kicks! and BABY STUFF!

Feeling baby move is def the best thing about being preg, and its also seemed to chill me out alot as in make me ALOT less stressy and snappy than I used to be! x

Oh and the shopping without feeling guilty about spending - because its for the baby or I need it because I'm pregnant lol!!! x

The fact that it will end eventually! (plus, when it does...you'll have a baby!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->