Whats the difference?

oliv

Reaction score
between a cold and a head cold??

I said to three different people today that im feeling really crappy with the cold I have and they all said no its a head cold you have....

:shrug:

I think a head cold is when all your sinuses are blocked, you know when you just feel really bungee up from your nose upwards. I think that's what the difference is anyway xx

Thanks i though that was just a cold lol

I think a head cold is when all your sinuses are blocked, you know when you just feel really bungee up from your nose upwards. I think that's what the difference is anyway xx

What's "a cold" then? A "head cold" just sounds like a cold to me...

I was so intrigued I googled it... apparently head cold is just another term people use for common cold. You were right in the first place - you have a cold lol.

Hope you feel better soon.

yaaaay i was right!!

Im ok but have a bunged up head and iv gone through a box of tissues so my nose is sore now :(

Kleenex Balsam is great for colds, they don't tend to make your nose skin sore like normal tissues. They're probably the only branded thing I buy lol, everything else is supermarket own in our house!

Kleenex Balsam is great for colds, they don't tend to make your nose skin sore like normal tissues. They're probably the only branded thing I buy lol, everything else is supermarket own in our house!

I looked for them but couldnt find then and the toilet roll in work is too rough :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->