Whats the difference?

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
OK, I know if you are on lighterlife or cambridge diet plan where you eat nothing than their shakes/bars/soups etc are the best to have to make sure you get all the goodness you need but if you are having 1 meal a day, why not have the cheaper slimfast or tesco own meal replacement drink?

I don't agree with not eating so would never do the former but I am finding that I miss breakfast too often as I am busy and figured as I want to lose weight, I could use a meal replacement and also if i'm out an about but i really don't know the differences!

Surely someone on CD must know? :)

I'm sorry. I am in the states and not familiar with either diet. I am true believer in counting calories and moving my butt when I want to lose weight. I am not a believer in doing diets that make you change your lifestyle. In reality, you have to learn how to eat better overall so you can deal with real life situations. I believe in the moderation diet. I can eat whatever I want to in moderation. I think that this is a much healthier way to live and lose weight.

I did CD and lost over 4stone in 3 months... i tried slimfast, but it never worked for me. slimfast dont have all the vits and mins that CD has i always found i would be on a high on slimfast, then couple of hours later would crave suger, never had this problem on CD

i no loads of people who have lost weight on slimfast, but not kept it off, i also no people who have lost weight on cd and have found it hard to maintain!

i personally love CD and would recommend it to anyone, i will be going back on it after iv had my lil boy, unlike most diets, it slowly introduces food back into your life, along the way you figure out why you over ate in the first place....

No diet is easy, but i think if you have tried diets and they have failed, and are serious about losing weight, then i say CD all the way

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"