whats the earliest you can have symptoms

ms sunshine

Reaction score
I don't want to drive myself crazy af due on the 3rd and hav a few symptoms but thought it would be too early? I ov'd on the 22nd march. symptoms are cramp slightly on the left and (sorry tmi)slight runs. cant remember if I had this 1st time round - think I did but could be anything I guess x

i believe my symptoms started at conception, because the night after i was intimate(so about 30 hours since intimacy) i had woke up with the WORST nausea spell at 3 am on the dot. this was on 1 dpo according to my clockwork 28 day cycle. it happened again on the night of 2 dpo. i was also missing my usual PMS symptoms such as excruciatingly painful cramping. i had absolutely none except some soft, nuzzling sensations on the left where my cramping would be!

since waking up on dpo 1 i was dry sneezing every day like i had a dry cold(no mucus) and my breasts were swollen. these two symptoms never went away throughout my entire pregnancy. other symptoms before my bfp on 8 dpo were: metallic taste in mouth, horrible bloating and gas, and CRAZY milk cravings as well as candy aversions(i loved candy before though).

good luck!

For me, my boobs go really full quite quick and go quite hot! And I have felt a bit dizzy and light headed quite soon after conception. About, 10dpo my boobs feel like they're on fire!

Good luck! Xx

I was googling this last week!! 'They' seem to say that you can't get symptoms until implantation which is like 6 dpo onwards or something, once hcg is building up. BUT I started feeling nauseous the day after we bd when I fell with Poppy, and we had literally only bd that once that month!! I just KNEW I was pregnant somehow. This time i've been quite symptomless, nothing standing out at all for me so will wait and see!

Yeah I don't know if it's wishful thinking but I have cramping on one side which is wwhat happened last time as it was the side I ovulate from and he embedded in and I have pressure on my cervix. I might just be having a freaky month but I know it didn't feel like this other months when I wasn't ttc. I just k ow your mind plays tricks but it feels familiar. I joked to my husband about it as we are on holiday mid April that I will get bfp and won't be able to drink lol I know I had symptoms early and I felt the baby move early last time too at about 3 months and at 6 weeks I had morning sickness but just can't remember the tww when we conceived.... Ironically last time I hadn't drink for a yr and a half and nothing was happening and we took a month off so I just carried on taking temp as I thought I would need them to show the doc and wham pregnant so I wasn't paying attention to signs lol x

Technically you shouldn't physically be able to get the standard pregnancy symptoms until after implantation at least, as hCG doesn't start rising till then and this is what is responsible for the majority of symptoms. What also happens though, is as soon as an egg is fertilised it causes the release of EPF (early pregnancy factor), which is a hormone that suppresses the woman's immune system so that her white blood cells don't fight off the fertilised egg. This suppressing of the immune system is what lead many women to come down with a cold or flu just before getting their BFP. I caught hand, foot and mouth from my son between conceiving my daughter and getting my BFP with her. Who knows, maybe EPF can have an unusual effect on some women and make them feel sick seeing as their immune system is lowered? Typically though it wouldn't be till a day or two after implantation that you get symptoms.

Thanks for that squirrel. I have not heard of that before. Interesting. I've had a bit more of a sniffy nose than normal the past week or so, not a cold as such but just needing to blow it more often.

Being ill was the only real 'symptom' I had before my BFP with my daughter. I had none before my BFP with my son, but he was a surprise pregnancy, so I wasn't looking for any. I didn't really ever get symptoms with either of them other than the slightest food aversions and once throwing up when I was pregnant with my daughter, but it wasn't accompanied by any nausea. The first 'symptoms' I had with my son were feeling his tiny kicks at around 19 weeks. I didn't even get a bump till 25 weeks. Was very difficult to believe I was pregnant :haha:

What also happens though, is as soon as an egg is fertilised it causes the release of EPF (early pregnancy factor), which is a hormone that suppresses the woman's immune system so that her white blood cells don't fight off the fertilised egg. This suppressing of the immune system is what lead many women to come down with a cold or flu just before getting their BFP. I caught hand, foot and mouth from my son between conceiving my daughter and getting my BFP with her. Who knows, maybe EPF can have an unusual effect on some women and make them feel sick seeing as their immune system is lowered? Typically though it wouldn't be till a day or two after implantation that you get symptoms.

Thanks for this info. Not heard of EPF before thats really interesting especially since I've had a sore throat since 3dpo i'm now 5dpo. Really hoping this is a good sign.

I have no idea how I have my symptoms but I really do. Just having a quick read online that you can actually start producing hcg before implantation. Not enough to read on a normal pregnancy test but maybe this is why ther r so many 'faint' positives in ic's.

I also get continued white creamy cm. that's to do with another hormone apparently(?). Boobs do get sore tho an hot! Maybe that's because of another hormone aswell and not the hcg.

Any doctors on here lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->