What's the funniest thing DH has said while TTC?

MEPride

Reaction score
This morning he wakes me up at 5:40 and says, 'babe, I'm feeling the urge to procreate'!!!! LOL! 😂

Well, we BD'd which is good since he gets 'stage fright', so-to-speak, about knowing we should be having sex every other day, especially now.

I'm hoping this clomid works! Seems like my body is gearing up to ovulate. OPKs are getting darker, I'm starting to dream (which only ever happens near ovulation), and I'm getting the urge to shop! (Anyone else have that problem? Hahaha).

What's the funniest thing your OH has said while TTC?

Really? No one's OH has ever said anything funny?? I would think all us stressed ladies could do with a laugh!

I can't think of much of anything my guy has said that was that funny lol
My guy is usually quite jokey but never jokes about our sex or ttc lol I guess he feels to pressured to make light of it.

Oh mine is hilarious, mostly with his lack of knowledge of the whole situation. This is our first month trying and apparently he didn't listen much in health class either, so he has a lot to learn. I'm trying to think of specific funny things he's said about actually TTC, but I did laugh at him one time after our friends showed us their ultrasound picture because he kept calling it the mammogram picture.
I do remember he also was very disappointed when he heard you had to wait two weeks before taking a HPT, thinking that surely you could know like a day or two afterwards. I finally just sat down and showed him the breakdown of the month cycle so he could understand and not ask "do you feel pregnant, yet?" right after sex :haha:
(I feel like I should point out he is actually very smart, but anything health wise, he usually tunes out because he has a queasy stomach)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->