Whats the latest DPO you've has a BFP?

Rowie100

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently 16 DPO and getting BFN's ( had one faint positive 3 days ago at hospital) but BFN's since. I just wondered what the latest DPO any of you have had bfp'S

im wondering this as well, im currently 11 days late, Rowie100 the hospitals pregnancy test could of been more sensitive then the ones you have at home, i would try book into your doctor and have some bloods done :) gl hun xx

I am wondering this as well...currently 5 days late, BFN's! FX's for you!

Im with you on this one also. Im 19DPO and I am 2 days late for AF. Im going to test again in the morning if she doesnt arrive today or tonight. Im not having any AF signs either. My husband swears up and down that the test are wrong and that I am preggers, but I dont want to get my hopes up to get let back down again. GL

Going by my chart, I'm 19 dpo. Wondering the same as this has never happened before.
I won't test til Saturday, that gives me tomorrow to stay relaxed and just in case AF shows or not.
This makes me 5 days late.

not sure really. i tested with my first pregnancy (ended in a chemical at 4 1/2 weeks) at 8 dpo and got a positive with a store brand test. then with my 4 month old i tested at 11 dpo and that was it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->