What's the next steP? Do I stay here or move?

Cornbread

Happily pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Ok. Going off the patch as soon as we get back from our belated honeymoon in 2 weeks. So, do I start charting and TTC as soon as I get a period or do I start charting and NTNP but wait to TTC until I get a second period or wait until my cycles are regular to start TTC? Do I stay here or move?

You can start charting as soon as you get your period and actually you can start TTC after you get your period too! The sooner the better chance you have! Good Luck!!

I'd start TTC ASAP..
Start taking vitamines now though, for the folic acid etc.

O, btw, congrats!! :happydance:
Hopefully a BFP for you soon.

I second that! Good luck hope we see your BFP announcement soon x

When I came off the pill I planned to NTNP. It didn't work. I knew exactly where I was in my cycle from mucus watching, demanded sex accordingly and got pg straight away.

You only need to wait for a period for dating. If you took ovulation tests or checked your cervical mucus you could catch the first egg.

Its totally up to you, if you do move over to ttc be sure to pop in here with your good news when you get it!!!! Good luck!xxx

Well, I took my patch off and am NTNP. Eeee! Staying here I guess until my period comes an then it's off to TTC for me... I'll still pop in here every once in a while though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->