What's the weather like where you are?

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
Since everyone else in the world seems to be discussing the current weather tell me about yours :thumbup:

I'm getting kinda worried for my garden fence at the minute, it's literally hanging off at one side. Winds are getting RIDICULOUS and I'm so thankful I have nowhere to be today! Bins are all lying about everywhere etc. Schools are all shut but the streets are so empty.

Still better than snow though!

I'm in Edinburgh :)

Im in edinburgh too. Apparently all. Buses are going off too :shrug:
I think i would rather snow :haha:

Grim; though actually not windy at all (we had the high winds earlier in the week), still have to go on my walk later come rain or shine :D xx

very windy, wet and fogy, they are diverting the plane take off route as its so windy.

Does anyone have snow yet? I'm absolutely dreading snow. I've barely been out all week because of the ice and not wanting to risk falling with being 30 weeks gone but I'm going stir crazy being inside haha!

Does anyone have snow yet? I'm absolutely dreading snow. I've barely been out all week because of the ice and not wanting to risk falling with being 30 weeks gone but I'm going stir crazy being inside haha!

I was walking to work in snow about 30 weeks when i was pregnant... NOT FUN.

we haven't had snow yet, I dont think it will be long until we do tho

I hate snow!!

I'm in Nottingham and its CRAZY windy, my side gate keeps blowing open, the rain just smacks you in the face. It's dull and i have to go out at 3 to collect Harriet and get some food! :cry:

central london, and its BLOODY WINDY! spits of rain but not much. it was so windy yesterday i got moved backwards by the wind when i was leaving sainsburys :lol:

i walked to oxford street earlier and arrived like i had a mullet, my hair was fecked :lol:

Windy and raining...hope OH can come home on the ferry later,they won't allow it to sail in high winds!

Manchester and i mistakenly left the window open while me a LO were having a nap, we got woke up with rain being blown in our face through the window across the room, the tree outside is groaning like mad and im scared it's going to snap and come through the window! Bins all over the street! Desperately need food shopping but don't want to take LO out in this, the rain was actual sideways earlier xx

Just South of Edinburgh.

We have lost most of our fence despite hubby and neighbour strengthening it with posts. The lights are flickering and the winds are absolutely howling. They are saying up to 90 mph before 7pm!!

West midlands here- very windy, dark and is now pouring down with rain!

Its slightly blustery here now (we live on the borders of London and Essex) xx

Liverpool- I feel like the stores roofs going blow off, it's sooooo windy and rainy.!

I live in central Arkansas (USA) and right now it's partly cloudy and about 35 degrees.

Im in Dublin.. Very strong winds and heavy rain on and off all day!

I dont mind it so much now though cause all the kids are home from school so not moving again for the night!

Aberdeen - Was crazy winds, but coming and going. As far as I can hear planes and choppers still taking off.
Been a warning out now about a flash freeze!! FAB

Im in devon and its really windy, cold and generally miserable, doesnt help I live right by the sea though so the winds always stronger here than further inland

Windy, cold, rainy, no snow for us thought. yet! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->