What's the weather like where you are?

Dunfermline, it's very very windy here. Police advise not to travel at the moment.

Very windy and raining, had lots of snow on Monday , does that count? :haha: just outside Glasgow x

Generally we're still having around 18c during the day, sunny most of the time. Today was overcast and a bit cooler; probably about 14c.

In the house it's pretty cold though; around 15c since we have no central heating. Brrr. In the depths of winter the house gets as cold as 10c :cold: You can literally see your own breath indoors

I remember when I was living in the UK and our boiler broke in the middle of a snowfall. It was 10c in the house and I was 6 months pregnant. I was yelling over the phone at my landlord saying it was inhumane to make me live in those temperatures :lol: I'm eating my words now because this year I'll have a toddler and a newborn at those temps...

Jeeez got caught in a downpour. Never seen rain come down so much.. ever! :shock:

Cold,wet and stupidly windy.
Ive had 2 disturbed nights sleep now because of the wind:dohh:

The roof collapsed on a nursery near us this afternoon. Thank God the Council closed all the schools at midday.

Snowing constantly here and tomorrow there's gonna be a huge snowstorm sweeping right across the country - eek!

Very windy and wet but not so cold. I can't remember the last time it wasn't raining? i'm in Cornwall.

Very, very, very, very windy here still...though the storm should hopefully be past us by the early hours

im in Burnley, (about 20-25mins from manchester). Its started to get very gusty in the last hour! wasnt too bad late afternoon but its picked up, very scary! I am a whimp tho!

were near wolverhampton and its bloody freezing cold and windy!

we have single glazing the heatings been on most of the day so trying to keep it off for abit but i feel like im outisde!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->