• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the worst thing you could find in your kid's room?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I guess I'm directing this more to the parents of teenagers. My dad's ripping apart the basement doing renovations, and my sister and I lived down there for YEARS haha, and so far he's found 2 full bags of cigarettes that fell down behind a heavy book case. Oops. Hopefully he doesn't find anything else, :blush:.. it'd be so awkward to explain like a pack of condoms or something to my father, or a dimebag or something.. lol

Why? Do you have other things your dad may find? :rofl:

A dimebag is about $10 worth of marijuana..

jakes 13 the worst i have found so far is mouldy food lol

my mam found a vibrator in my brothers room ( it was his girlfriends) lol very funny watching him try get out of it

The worst 2 things my mum has ever found in my room. And I know she did, though she never mentioned it ...

1. Ripped apart panties (Torn from wear and DH (OH at the time) found it funny to just rip them completely)
2. Furry handcuffs (joke Christmas present, but she didn't know that)

I'm really not sure what I'd do if I found either of them in my teen daughters bedroom (future!). I don't think I could just not mention it like she did though. I am however, very thankful! that she didn't bring it up.

Worse thing I could find in my kids bedroom would be a positive pregnancy test :s

i accidentally left a bra at my boyfriends house before we moved in together. The next time I went (after we came back from holiday, so OH hadnt been there since), the room was tidied up and my bra was folded up neatly on OH's pillow!! Thankfully she didnt mention it but i didnt go round for a couple of weeks after that!!

My mum found a used condom in my brothers room...only after the cat bought it down in her mouth :sick:

My Mil has found loads of used condoms under my Bils bed. He is disgusting he stores them! I used to have loads of mouldy mugs and plates in my room but nothing too embarrasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->