Whats this? Poss TMI *new question added!*

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hey girlies

Not sure if I should post this in TTC as they are quite 'on the ball' with things like this but...

I had like bloodstained CM earlier. :witch: is not due til Monday at the earliest and it wasnt anything like that anyway. Literally just like CM with a teeny tiny bit of blood. Nothing now but was there when I wiped earlier. What could it be? Any sight of blood has me asking questions!

Didnt want to read and run, not to sure hunni, have a look in TTC at their sympom spotting thread.
x

Hey hun, I have had this before but it was such a teeny tiny ammount I didn't give it too much thought really - I tend to think that there is so much going on in there that every now and again something a bit weird is about to happen.

If you are worried, id do as you and Sarah said and pop over to TTC and see if they have any idea hun :hugs:

xxx

i've had this too hon - but its pretty normally for me as my periods are all over the place :hugs: i would def ask in ttc, but it couldn't be implantation bleeding could it? xx

Cheers girls :hugs:

I looked up implantation bleeding and it says it can happen anytime between 6 and 12 days after ov but, I also went on FF and realised something...

Im 4 (actually 5 today) days late :wacko:

I thought AF was due this coming Monday but according to FF she was due Monday just gone. The teeny bit of something yesterday definitely wasnt AF so now am really confused!!

obvious statement.........but maybe it is testing time doll?

If it's just a tint of it, it's a good fertility sign!

Right, now im only asking this hypothetically of course (sp?) but if say, you were 4 -5 days late for AF and you tested, would you have to get a dark line for it to be a :bfp: or could it still be just a very very faint, hardly visible line even though you were that late?

Answers asap please, or i'll have to google!! :lol:

I think it could be hardly visable, and any line is a positive however feint. Can you take a picture and post it here?

Ive taken a pic on my digi and can get it onto my laptop, but my laptop wont connect to the internet (im on my mums btw!) and because mums is for work it wont allow you to retrieve anything from a memory card etc, ive got the pic but cant get it on the bloody internet!!!!

GRRR! How annoying!! Umm.. there must be a way round this. Bugger if I was at home I would say text it to me and i'll upload it, but it wont let me do that. grrr. Any suggestions tekkies wtts?!

Any line,no matter how faint,is a positive honeypie :) x

Is there any line at all? I mean, without trying to imagine it can you just see a feint line?
:hugs:

EDIT - Jen beat me too it. :p

Yep, theres deffo a faint line :)

When I had Lucy, I had a faint line a week before AF was due but as soon as AF was late the line was like a great big bold red thing, so surely if it was a :bfp: it would be darker and bolder by now?

Brb, I WILL get this pic on!!!

Sparky,sounds like congrats are in order my dear :happydance:
It doesnt matter how faint the line is,like I said.It can vary from brand to brand and youre testing in the middle of the day so your hormone levels wont be at their highest.
XX

Muahaha.
:muaha: I am the Queen of fast typing and you are my minion XX

:yellowcard: :p

sounds like good news sweetheart! As jen copied from me :)P) any line is a line! Test again tomorrow with FMU, but it sounds like good news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->