Whats this ?

xblondiex

Reaction score
Since last night iv been getting these weird tightening pains under my bump they last a few seconds slightly painful but nothing unbearable and it feels like im about to pop also like my vagina is opening and closings (sorry tmi) what is this? Is it the start of labour or just bhs? Iv been debating wether to jump in the bath and start my shaving routine but i just dont have the energy :( scared of my waters just going any min though! Im 38 weeks and babys fully engaged x

It sounds more like real contractions than BH to me, are they regular? If you can time them and figure out how far apart they are, I'd call your doctor/midwife and tell them the info.

Oh great im not ready ;( lol. Yes they are regular but ill start timing just to check thank u x

I'd get to shaving !! Lol. If they are at regular pattern I'd be convinced they very well are real contractions starting up!

Im going running it lol i did want to apply tan before i went in labour but sack it thats far too much effort ill be happy if i make it there smooth on time lol :thumbup:

You're brave for even considering shaving :haha: I can no longer see mine :dohh:

If they are longer than 5 minute apart I could fizzle out in the tub. If you want them to stick around I'd say take a quick shower. I've had this for a while and I'm dilated 2cm and about 80% effaced but still no labor in sight. :(
Best of luck to you.

I can only just bend to reach my legs and as for the 'other part' i just guess and hope for the best haha!

How long have you been 2cm for? Thank you best of luck to u too i think ill be getting induced monday if he stays in until then x

I can only just bend to reach my legs and as for the 'other part' i just guess and hope for the best haha!

How long have you been 2cm for? Thank you best of luck to u too i think ill be getting induced monday if he stays in until then x
About a week for sure don't know how much longer before that as only had the one cervical check. Being induced Tuesday (40+1) if all goes well. And this is #3!!

Good luck for tuesday :thumbup: i bet your so excited i am for tomoz. Ill be gutted if they send me home lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->