Whats up with him

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
Past few days baby just keeps waking crying/screaming with real tears not long after hes been asleep (no matter where hes fallen asleep) goes on for 5-10mins or so then hes back off to sleep but then this happens over and over more so at night time and between 5am to 8am.

Iv given him infacol but doesnt seem to be doing anything and i dont even know the reason he is crying like this, he doesnt cry the same or scream when he is hungry so im sure hes in some kind of pain/discomfort.. Im getting so tired i dont know what to doo :cry:

Is he drawing his legs up to his tummy? It could be colic even though you're giving him infacol as my daughter use to still suffer despite me giving her it. I use to put her across my legs on her front and rub her back to help her. ollie's got a funny tum at the mo bless him and has got the runs too so he's having crying bouts too cos he's in pain, it's horrible isn't it x

Happens with us too... but not every night, she seems to just get a bit colicky now and then...

Could be colic or just windy,having a growth spurt?
If he's clentching his fists or pulling his legs towards his tummy then it's most likely wind.

What helped Lola is a tummy massage and a warm cloth.Also keeping him on his tummy so it helps untrap wind.

:hugs:

He brings his legs up to his tummy for a few minutes then kicks them out really hard and pulls on his ears with his hands :( Its worse when hes flat on his back. Ill try putting him on his tummy and rubbing his back and ill try what you said aswell Amy. Thank you

Liv sometimes just starts crying and shouting in her sleep, I usually wake her up and she has a bit of a cry and goes back to sleep, I put it down to night terrors?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->