whats up with my baba?

lau86

Reaction score
the past couple of days he's been so unsettled, last night he cried for about 5 hours. i know i've had my problems with breastfeeding, but he is normally so happy and only cries when he's hungry. i try putting him on but he just turns his face away and when he does go on he's really fussy. but nothing else seems to settle him except occasionally watching the tv (???!!!) i thought it was wind as i'm on the fluconazole tablets for thrush and the health visitor said they would make him windy, i've tried burping, tummy massage, leg cycling, gripe water. he's just not a happy bunny... anyone got any ideas???

How old is he? My 8.5 month old DD gets like that sometimes and it's mostly because she is teething. Have you thought about maybe he has started teething?

Hi there, was just thinking bout u and wondering how you're getting on :)

Not much help but James is going through an unsettled evening patch too. Better tonight but for a few nights he would scream and be on and off the boob for 3hrs...nothing would console him and it was awful. Dunno what issue was and just trying to keep the mummy mantra in mind - "this too shall pass"

How's bf in general? Still painful for me but either I'm getting used to it or things are settling down generally making it less of an issue.

Hope you're ok :)

When my baby is inconsoleable i walk around with him in the pram; he loves the motion. Hope it gets better soon hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->