• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats up with my period?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
1) I have had my period long enough for it to be on a normal schedule
2) i am sexual active
(just thought i would add that so you dont have to ask or anything)

Well like i said my period is usually on schedule and on a normal flow. But my last period came about 1 week ago, was very lighter then usual. And after those three days it stopped all together not even spotting or anything it just STOPPED. There have been no signs of it coming back either. Also i have not been puking but have had indigestion for a few days now and have to eat a lot of tums. Any ideas?

THANX ALL 4 UR HELP :hugs:

Hiya

Maybe you would consider testing if you are getting those symptoms & an unusal period?

:D

hello. I just wanted to post that I have just recently started to have similar issues with my period. I was on bc for 5 years and stopped a little over a year ago to ttc. Once my husband and I were read to start, my period started being really weird. Even after I stopped bc it was somewhat on schedule. End of June I had a light period, then it never came for 2 1/2 months. I was only concerned because I took multiple hpt and they all were negative. The np told me that they only become concerned after you have missed 3 periods consecutively. Good thing, the 1st of September I finally got my period which was normal (in flow and 5 days). 10 days later I had odd spotting which lasted for 3 days and stopped. took hpt, negative...Then 15 days later had spotting for 3 days, took hpt, negative. Now I am just waiting to have a "normal period". So your not alone :hugs: I have never had these type of odd periods before. Perhaps it is psychological because you do have baby on the brains. :headspin: Recently I have had cramping on/off for the past week or so and nausea, but not bad enough to take tums or to throw up. Anyone have any other suggestions as to what might be going on with Tink105 and I???

Have you tested to rule out pregnancy? I've read that it can take a few months to begin ovulating and/or have a period again after coming off of BCP. September was my first month off of the pill for the last 3 years, I noticed that my period started about 5 days before I was expecting it too. I'm waiting for this month to see when it starts, I used to have the textbook every 28 day period, so we'll see.

I remember having regular periods right after stopping bc but then they started to become a little off by a few days. My doc told me the same thing. It can take 3 months for the hormones to get out of your system. I was on one of the lowest doses since my body is so sensitive. When I first got on the pill, I threw up ever new week when I would start a new pack. BLAH. That also is why I am concerned about the cramping I have been having. It is similar nausea feeling. I am waiting until this weekend to take another hpt. I hate to waist em. :sad1: Best of luck to you! Our bodies are so different...my nephew was born because his mother stopped taking bcp and right away, got pregnant. Thus, the continuation of my conceiving frustration :dohh: (hey that rhymed).

Good luck getting your BFPs girls!

I am not planning on having a normal period anytime soon. Took a hpt, negative....so I will just have to wait and see what happens the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

i'm not sure whether im pregnant or not, my last period only lasted 3 days. ever since ive been having period like pains and feelin nauseaus. My nipples have been sore but every now and again, ive also had a warm feeling in the lower part of my stomach. i darent do a hpt as im scared of the results as i recently lost. does it sound like i could be pregnant again?:cry:

Anything new Tink105??

Sleepyhead21, Don't delay taking a hpt. You might want to know sooner than later, that way you can plan on what you need to do next. I am sorry for you loss. I do believe that miscarriages can happen due to your body trying to prepare itself for being pregnant.

I just got my period on Monday and it was light but normal. So now I am just trying to calculate my ovulation.....hope my period becomes more regular....good grief.:blush:

Best wishes to everyone!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->