What's wrong with me!

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I just cant stop crying, and for what reason I have no idea! Maybe it's lack of sleep but I feel like I'm getting baby blues all over again!! I didn't think it happened this late, LeeAnne will be 6 months next week! I thought it was supposed to get easier but last night I had the biggest meltdown ever at 2am! She thought it was play time for 2 hours and I just sat in her room on the floor and cried! Today I cant stop crying either :(

The hormones are still playing with you no doubt. Are you breastfeeding? Or have you just gone on the pill or something? Maybe it was just one of those days hun, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

The hormones are still playing with you no doubt. Are you breastfeeding? Or have you just gone on the pill or something? Maybe it was just one of those days hun, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

No I'm FF and nope nothing with the pill...maybe its lack of sleep from last night, I have no idea...but I hate this feeling, hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Did you have any issues before the birth or directly after? I'm not as far along as you, but I have had some issues with depression before having my LO and know I need to get help as soon as something pops up.

Somethings just happen for no reason. I would suggest talking to a doctor now tho, just in case it gets worse. And sometimes it helps to just talk about it.

(My sick and twisted sense of humour wanted to tell you that it could be something to do with living in Sask, but I thought better of it :haha: It must be a Stampeder/Roughrider rivalry coming out... Sorry and hope that made you laugh)

Hope it gets better :hugs:

:rofl: Thanks Pux! That did makeme laugh LOL!!!!
I didn't have any problems before/during with depression...I think it was lack of sleep because I've had a great few days BUT just to be on the safe side I will talk to the doctor about it to make sure it's nothing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->