What's wrong with me?

babyell

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel so shit,did. Test today and BFN. Hubby jokingly whipped me with the t towel and I flipped and threw a fork at his head. It stuck in his jaw with a gaping hole in his face. I feel so bad, can't give him a baby and scarred him for life. Feel so shit. Don't deserve him :(

Oh my goodness! Hunny don't think like that!

I'm sending so many hugs to you right now! Perhaps if you are worried about your frame of mind you could go to docs or speak to someone you trust.

How is OH? x x x x x

Awh hun!!!
I took a test aswell today and got a BFN !
I felt so stupid for taking it cuz i actualy thought this was my month.

And when i got home from work i was in a right horrible mood with OH =[

Has ur AF showed up yet ?
xx

Awh hun!!!
I took a test aswell today and got a BFN !
I felt so stupid for taking it cuz i actualy thought this was my month.

And when i got home from work i was in a right horrible mood with OH =[

Has ur AF showed up yet ?
xx

Thanks girls, I feel really bad. He has a big hole in his chin with stitches over it. If he had done that to me I would have thrown him out. But he just acted like it was nothing, said it was his fault. AF isn't due until sat but used a frer so prob not this month. Just feel like crying, I feel so ashamed. :(

hiya hunny,

speaking as a DH i can tell you ive had everything from a smack in the head with a frying pan to being hit with a big monkey wrench, but guess what we as DH/OH understand that these time are some of the most agonising a woman can go through.

there is nothing wrong with you at all its just a need to express emotion, something that is necessary in life, and although it may not be the way you want to show the rawness, it is a whole lot better than keeping it locked up.

the TTC has to operate on a positive mental attitude and with the addition of a big fat negative after all the hopes for the cycle is little more than a kick in the teeth with size 10 steel toe caps boots.

all of us DH/OH know the turmoil your going through and we do make allowances, so just remember in the future when your sat round with bubba on your knee you can turn to DH/OH and say "remember that time i wedged a fork in your face?", i guarentee you'll laugh about it.

wishing you all the best, Drew

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Bless 4-evers homer! He's telling the truth though! How nice of you to give a male perspective! We know its hard for you guys too!

I can also imagine that you will look back and laugh at the fork incident when you have your lovely baby(ies)

Lots of love x x x x x

Aw babyell, i got AF yesterday and was so gutted. DH acted as if nothing happened so i had a right strop. I desperatly wanted to break something, to smash a bowl or a bottle or something and if he'd have bitten on any of my bait last night then i might have flipped too.

Men with scars are cool.... would harrison ford be sooo hot if he didn't have that scar on his chin?

I'm sure if you just open up and pour out all of your stresses and worries he will understand even more and you will probably feel a little relieved too. :hugs: I think maybe your OH deserves his fabourite food for dinner and full posession of the remote control for a day or so...

Do you know what makes me laugh? And by 'laugh' i mean snarl/cackle/roll my eyes? All these people who say 'don't worry about ttc, just relaaaax'! Relax??? Are you kidding me??? :rofl:

Ah, it feels good to vent :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->