What's wrong with me??

Cheyanne

Reaction score
I still haven't started! August 2, will be three missed periods. I feel fine, but I'm concerned. I took hpt and had blood drawn when I was only 11 days late. Negative. Last week I bought a home menopause test. Negative. Part of me says..yippee, no more periods! But the other part says..somethings wrong and they just haven't found it yet. Anyone else have this issue?

Aw hun, it must be so annoying and confusing, i haven't had this experience. just wanted to :hugs::hugs:

cheyanne, i used to have that problem!!! i went for about 1 year without af and im only 22!!! doctor told me i had PCOS. :-( went on metformin and spyronolactone (for awful body hair associated with pcos), lost 10 pounds, got married, and BAM! im pregnant! lol maybe go to your doctor if it continues? could be something serious... dont make me worry!! :)

I guess I need another doctor's visit. I don't mind not having periods...if there's nothing wrong. I'll wait and see if I start for August. If not, back to the dr. Thanks for yall's replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->