whats wrong with my body

taylor197878

single mum to 4 kids
Reaction score
hi girls i know i dont post much but i do come in every day and read ur post

i am looking for some advice im freaking out the now.

i had a mmc in feb my first af came at 6 weeks it was light bleeding lasted 10 days then brown for another 10 days all it lasted 2 and as odd weeks then exackly 28 days when from my first af started i took my second af

this one was really heavy and sore and it was suppoed to finish yesterday i was over the moon it came after 28 days thought my body was getting back to normall.

anyway now i have brown blood again just when i wipe its not lying on my pad im so stressed out the now.

how can i try again when my body isnt ready i feel its not i dont even think im ovulating although not to sure on the one.

i feel so fustrated that everyone elses body goes back to normall and mine is taking ages i went to my doc and she didnt seem to concerned about it she says it should have settled down this cycle but its not.

i have had 3 kids u think it would be used to it.

i feel like im never going to fall pregnant again and my body wont get back to normall my af have always been like clockwork 28 day cycle heavy.

sorry about the long posts girls im just really frustrated

tks

Sorry for your loss!
Your cycles can be a bit different after a MC for a while but you can still OV and fall preggo. If you feel ready just go for it!

thats for ur reply and so quick too i am ready been ready for a while what makes me think it wont happen is the brown blood u cant fall pregnant while having that.

and that seem to stay for ages after my af.

will i just keep trying and c what happens?

Do you use opks or temp to see if you Oving?

Brown blood is meant to be old blood so it can just be what's left over from AF. Do you get it everyday throughout your cycle?

hi

no the last time it was 10 days since my af finished then around 2 weeks later this af started.

this time it came 3 days before af started and still here in wiping supposed to finish last night sometimes its here when i wipe somtimes not.

i dont check my temps and that i never had too with my 3 kids and the 1 i lost it happened first time.

im not even sure im ovolating since the misscarrige.

the brown blood went away for i would say 10 to 14 days before this af came

can i stilll get pregnant?

i get brown spotting before AF and for a couple of days after then my CM changes to dry and then EWCM before/during OV and then creamy after. I would keep trying without all the fertility aids if you can as it can spoil it all in a way but if you need to know you are OVing get some OPKs.

i will do tks for ur help i thought there was somthind wrong with me with the brown blood least i know its normall.

so when ur ovlo u get wet?

mine is dry the now is that a good sign?

I've been trying to concieve for 8 months and each month my body does something different. I would sorry too much just give your body time... everyones is different so dont be too alarmed if your takes a bit longer x

tks for ur reply my brown blood has stopped today had none since the morning which im plesed about means my body is getting back on track.

goodluck hope u get a bfp soon

I had a m/c in feb and got my af a week later and it was really bad, my 2nd was so sore and very clotty ive just had my 3rd and it was still a bit clotty and i was bleeding black blood aswell as red. mine are slowly coming back to normal but i dont under stand how hard it is, ive just started on agnus castus! after my 1st m/c the sorted my af out and i got my 2nd bfp the 1st month on them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->