Whats your baby measureing when you go for a check up mines 2 weeks bigger now!

HayleyZahra

Mummy and WTT <3
Reaction score
I went and saw baby yesterday, and she 2 weeks bigger from what she should be, i was told i probably made her have a growth spurt by eating too much sugars! Whats everyone elses babys measuring? Is anyone else being told there weighing less or more than the amount off weeks baby is!

Babys always measured on size tho now there saying baby is measuring 27 weeks EKK, big baby! ive been told to lay off the sugars! I thought i felt fatter and more crowded in there lately!

xxxx

Aww bless ya! im pretty sure ive had a massive growth spurt lol ive grown 2 inches round my belly in 2 weeks and loads of growin pains yest. I wont have a scan tho unless im too big/small. i wouldnt worry tho, eat what you like baby will be what she'll be :) bigger is better n healthier hehe

Mine is 6 days bigger....eeeck and that was about a month ago. If the intake of sugar is going to be the measure...baby might just be 3 weeks bigger than what he should be on Monday with my next appointment. (I just love my sugary things)

Just as a matter of interest, a lady at my work gave birth on 8 months. They called it not a prem baby but early term and told her that her baby just devoloped and grew fast. Baby was perfect in size and all tests.

they said to watch out on the sugary intake cos what u eat baby eats, but i read that sometimes they can just have a growth spurt than slow down again

xxxx

Thats great your measuring ahead! Like Ashlee B said Bigger is better and healthier!!

One scan I went to i was measuring behind and i was so worried, then at the last scan baby had caught up and then some! I think they just go through growth spurts every few weeks :)

i had a midwife appointment at 22 weeks and i measured 25 weeks, my midwife suggested a dietician and to stop as much sugar and soft drink as i could, so i did for a few days and broke out in masses of pimples from my sugar withdrawals.. so I've gone back to sugar... lol :D

I'm measuring almost 29 weeks and baby is weighing 2lbs 13oz. Mines a bug 'un

my lil miss is actually measuring about a week behind:blush: ...doctors told me shes on the "PETITE" side. @ 24 weeks she was just an ounce over 1 pound

My baby is measuring a week ahead and already weighs a pound! And I've only gained 3 pounds so I guess thats all baby! And I don't eat much sugar...

Big/long babies run in my husband's family -- my little one is about 2lbs now (so about two-three weeks ahead) and the doctor thinks it's genetic rather than the food I've eaten as I am trying to eat extra healthily (used to be heavy and lost weight last year pre-pregnancy) -- my husband was 11lbs7oz!!!! and the ob/gyn thinks we're aiming for a 10lb baby -- I AM 5 FOOT TALL!

best wishes

I measured on time with my last daughter and she was a 9 pound 13.9oz baby, shocked us all.With this one at 16 weeks my uterus was at my belly button already but when they did the scan she weighed where she should be. I will see Monday if she has grown and is going to be as big as my third baby.

Its so nice to hear other babies are measuring smaller and bigger!

xxxx

Mine always measure behind but I have small babies. Last time she was checked, she was roughly a week behind. Not a bad thing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->