Whats your favorite bit?

Nibblenic

Reaction score
Whats your favorite bit of your Lo. Im guessing everyones different
Not paticually looks wise

The bit you snuggle into or are amazed by or constantly touch

Personally i love burrying my nose into my Lo's hair, breathing her in and i feel completly at peace and in love. :cloud9:

Whats yours?

I love her hands- when she grabs hold of mine when she is feeding, when she sits there like Mr Burns with her hands together, when she sucks them (loudly), when she grips hold of my OH's chest hair, they are so podgy and cute!

Oooh thats a toughty, I love holding him upto me and kissing his neck it makes him snuggle in more and I love the look he gives me when he's feeding, when he looks up from the boob it just melts my heart.

Her eye's! I loveit when she's all snuggled into my chest then she pushes her head up and her face is just infront of mine with her gorgeous eye's :happydance:

I love everything about her though.

it has to be his feet i love them so much everytime i change his nappy i have to spend 5 minutes kissing and touching them they are adorable my husband keeps laughing at me everytime i do it and i do talk about his feet alot i think im obsessed :)

his wee face right as he drifts off to sleep :cloud9: so peaceful and content x

Her hair! She has masses and masses of blonde hair. my hv siad how rare it is to have a newborn born with so much blonde hair! As usually babys with lots of hair are usually a lot darker, lol.

Also i love touching our noses together, it makes her do this big teethless grin thing, like shes opening her mouth for a bottle, it's soooo cute!!

When she sleeps:winkwink:

No, it has to be her laughing. She has only really just started doing it and she can't do it long or her gets hiccups but it is absolutely the best sound.

Although the thing I am going to miss the most is breastfeeding. It is just the most wonderful thing to do.

I can't choose there's too many :blush:

If I had to choose, it'd probably be her cheeks... I love snuggling my face against hers and she likes resting her cheeks on my cheeks when I'm holding her.

Yeah, I love Ruby's cheeks, they are round and rosy and squashy!

I always nuzzle in to the back of her head or the top of her head. And just smell her. She has such soft hair and smells so nice. I want to remember it forever. :cloud9:

Her little ring of fat at the back of her neck....lol.,...too cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->