Grimm
American Horror Story
Family Guy
American Dad
Simpsons
Spartacus
Doctor Who
The Guild

I know there's more I just can't think of them at the moment! Lol. I need some suggestions on what to watch next. I will watch anything!

I love Blue Bloods! Currently watching the 2nd season of Treme and Boardwalk Empire.

Fringe is one of my favourites and I loved Lie To Me - gutted that's been shelved! And if you've never seen 24 you've never lived!!!!

Love Lie To Me! And Glee and Vampire Diaries!! Gotta check out those other ones.

I'm watching Arrested Developement all over again - it's just too funny :) I'm liking Californication atm as well. :flow: And I see you've got Nurse Jackie on your list - thats been one of the best things on telly in ages!

Game of thrones is amazing, I started watching chase recently which seems good, one tree hill, 90210 and bones

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Criminal Minds are on the top of my lists. Used to love all the CSI's but getting bored of them now.

TOWIE, Hollyoaks, Gossip Girl, Made in Chelsea, Eastenders (I honestly think tomorrows episode will be the highlight of my xmas...its gonna be a goodun!) Two half men, Friends, Fraiser, Ab fab, Vicar of dibley

And just because it was so spectacularly awful- tool academy!! :rofl:

Glee
Supernatural
One Tree Hill (before they left school - went downhill after)
Emmerdale
Corrie
Mock The Week
Family Guy
Argumental
Two And A Half Men
Lie To Me
Desperate Housewives

i love CSI, Law and order, Cold case.. stuff like that x

Every one keeps talking about the vampire diaries .. maybe this is something I should watch? might give it a go, whats it about?

Here is everything I watch (some not current):

CSI Miami
CSI New York
Community
Parks and Recreation
The Office US
Americas Next Top Model
Alan Carr Chatty Man
Michael Mcintyre's Comedy Roadshow
Game Of Thrones
The Simple Life
Dowton Abbey
Roswell
South Park
Ghost Whisperer
Friends
Pretty Little Liars
Will & Grace
Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
Gossip Girl
True Blood
Mad Men

The Walking Dead!!
American Horror Story
and The Big Bang Theory

One Born Every Minute,Celeb Juice,One Tree Hill,Dancing on Ice,did like Torchwood before it all went a bit weird!

Big bang, fringe, white collar, person of interest, glee, greys anatomy, alphas, house, good wife, Spartacus, game of thrones, spooks, dexter, 4400 (old now!) downtown Abby, desperate housewives, inbetweeners, brothers and sisters, ummmmm yeah that'll do for now

ER, Modern Family, The Closer, Medium, Glee, The Walking Dead. Have you seen a programme called The Riches? It was only on for two series but it was fantastic!

I loved The Walking Dead. Can't wait for the new episodes.

I haven't seen The Riches but heard good things about it!!

Love The Walking Dead, too. :)

Secret circle was really good, all the usual suspects eastenders, hollyoaks, corrie etc....teen mom 1 and 2, come dine with me, loose women, doctors, I used to be fat xx

My favorites:

• Friday Night Lights,(best show ever - it's about high school football in Texas - but at the same time, so not about football - all about relationships, community, parenthood, etc. - such a tearjerker!)
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Parenthood
  • Arrested Development
  • Parks & Recreation
  • 30 Rock
  • Modern Family
  • Top Chef
  • True Blood (Alexander Skarsgard, SIGH)
  • Mad Men
  • Weeds
  • Nurse Jackie
  • Freaks and Geeks
  • Law and Order SVU
  • Sex and the City

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member