what's your most embaressing story?

nic18

Reaction score
like the title said what is your most embaressing story/moment :)

please share :)

By far the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me....

A few years ago I had a drunken one night stand on a night out. To cut a long story short, I some how managed to call my dad and leave him a voicemail. Seriously.

To make it worse, instead of just not mentioning it, he phoned me the next day. He didn't mention it obviously, but I then told him how drunk id been., and then he started to panick as he thought I may have been attacked. So he mentioned it. I was 18, it was the worst thing ever.

Imagine waking up, seein you have a voicemail and then hearing your daughter have sex? :dohh: oh im cringing just thinking about it! My friends obviously found it hilarious and anytime we talk about sex etc it comes up im conversation.

by far the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me....

A few years ago i had a drunken one night stand on a night out. To cut a long story short, i some how managed to call my dad and leave him a voicemail. Seriously.

To make it worse, instead of just not mentioning it, he phoned me the next day. He didn't mention it obviously, but i then told him how drunk id been., and then he started to panick as he thought i may have been attacked. So he mentioned it. I was 18, it was the worst thing ever.

Imagine waking up, seein you have a voicemail and then hearing your daughter have sex? :dohh: Oh im cringing just thinking about it! My friends obviously found it hilarious and anytime we talk about sex etc it comes up im conversation.

pmsl

I was on a work night out about six years ago and because I wasn't really used to drinking as I never went out much, I ended up pretty drunk. I was in the passenger seat of the minibus next to the driver and started being sick! :blush: I was actually being sick in my handbag but a lot of it went on the seat and floor.

The driver then stopped as a colleague said I had better get some fresh air. She opened the door for me and because I was slumped against the door I ended up falling right out of the minibus and onto the pavement! :blush:

Then I was dropped off home. I found out on the Monday at work that one of my colleagues who was the last to be dropped off had to go into her house and bring back a bucket of hot soapy water for the driver to clean the minibus so that we would not be charged for the mess I had made. I was so embarrassed!!

I used to be a bank cashier and one time I was serving a the till when I needed to get up and get/do something (can't remember) anyway we have a couple of bins dotted across for confidential waste as I got up I tripped over this bin and fall flat down (I put my hands out as a reflex or it would of been flat on my face) in front of customers my work colleagues.. Everyone. And it hurt not majorly tho. :( the guy who I was serving jus quickly left and I carried on serving the queue who had seen my fall...

Going away with work to Holland, was told you had to give 3 kisses to them on cheek as its tradition apparently! So we arrived, gave them all 3 kisses... Then gave the taxi driver 3 as I thought he was a member of our company! Cringe!! :blush:

By far the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me....

A few years ago I had a drunken one night stand on a night out. To cut a long story short, I some how managed to call my dad and leave him a voicemail. Seriously.

To make it worse, instead of just not mentioning it, he phoned me the next day. He didn't mention it obviously, but I then told him how drunk id been., and then he started to panick as he thought I may have been attacked. So he mentioned it. I was 18, it was the worst thing ever.

Imagine waking up, seein you have a voicemail and then hearing your daughter have sex? :dohh: oh im cringing just thinking about it! My friends obviously found it hilarious and anytime we talk about sex etc it comes up im conversation.

Wow that's a shocker! I'm actually cringing and turning bright red just reading this lol! Poor you and you're poor dad!

Oh I know Karlie! Any time embarrassing stories come up my friends are always like 'oh you think that's bad, have you heard Jens?' :dohh: so, SO embarrassing lol x

mine was defo the morning i woke up naked went to the window to open the curtains and the window cleaner was there cleaning my window :dohh: he was a fitty aswell :blush: glad i shaved my noon :rofl:

Probs a few weeks ago when I fell head first out of a long flume boat ride in front of a huge que of people waiting to ride & almost dragging the poor girls trousers off when I tried to catch something to stop me falling over..god I was sooo embarrased :blush:

:haha:

Before PJ was born, I worked in a hospital. I was wearing a skirt one day and gone to the bathroom. I walked outside and a bunch of patients were outside smoking. They laughed and said, "Oh Miss...Miss...your skirt is up!" I had tucked the back of my skirt into my underwear. :dohh: :dohh: I seriously wanted to die. :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->