What's your name and where do you come from??? ;o)

Name: Drew :thumbup:
Hobbies:it seem i only have one purpose nowadays a :spermy: factory :happydance:
Fave Holiday Destination:whats a hol-li-day? :shrug:
Claim to fame :I was once nearly mowed down by a crappy old orange volvo being driven by Rolf Harris :yellowcard:

ohh and im a :fool:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I love that ROLF HARRIS nearly knocked you over! That is hilarious! (obviously glad you weren't hurt like!)

I have to agree the fact that it was rolf driving the volvo is just too funny!

Name: tamara
Hobbies: movies, reading, planning our wedding and TTC ofcourse haha
Fave Holiday Destination: anywhere outside of this town haha
Claim to fame (if you have one): none really...i have met a few singers but thats it lol

Lol, Thanks Kim - A claim to fame is anything where you may have had a connection to anyone or anything famous. For example have you ever met any famous people or been on a TV show etc
ooooh, got it!
updated in my original post :)

Fave Holiday Destination: I love Cruising so anywhere on a cruise!!! Tinybutterfly on my last cruise I went to Belgium! loved it! :D
a cruise to belgium? that makes us sound so tropical LOL
glad you loved it! where did you go?

Tropical hahahahaaa lol we went to Gent it was sooooooo pretty!!! took loads of pics :) and we had a chocolate making demonstration!!!! was awsome! lol

xxx

Well hello again,

Now this is just a fun thread which has the hidden agenda of satisfying my nosiness! Now I know that some of you secretly harbour this addiction too so hopefully this will help you out! lol!

So what I want to know is:

Name:
Hobbies:
Fave Holiday Destination:
Claim to fame (if you have one):

Come on then!!!! Give me some info! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name : Lucy
Age : 34 (35 in 6 weeks and 2 days - I can't believe I'm going to be 35 - I still think I'm 20, what the hell has happened)
Hobbies : Reading, watching soaps. keeping up with celeb goss, cooking for my friends and pretending I'm on Come dine with me, playing with my 3 fur babies, Laughing with my girlfriends and or my lovely lovely DH (though with less wine than I used to now I'm TTC)
Fave holiday : Vegas and Costa Rica though theres a million places I havent been that I think I'll love like Hawaii!!
Claim to Fame : I once snogged Russel Brand!! And I pinched Shayne Wards arse the year he won the X factor when I went to the Live show.

Well hello again,

Now this is just a fun thread which has the hidden agenda of satisfying my nosiness! Now I know that some of you secretly harbour this addiction too so hopefully this will help you out! lol!

So what I want to know is:

Name:
Hobbies:
Fave Holiday Destination:
Claim to fame (if you have one):

Come on then!!!! Give me some info! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name : Lucy
Age : 34 (35 in 6 weeks and 2 days - I can't believe I'm going to be 35 - I still think I'm 20, what the hell has happened)
Hobbies : Reading, watching soaps. keeping up with celeb goss, cooking for my friends and pretending I'm on Come dine with me, playing with my 3 fur babies, Laughing with my girlfriends and or my lovely lovely DH (though with less wine than I used to now I'm TTC)
Fave holiday : Vegas and Costa Rica though theres a million places I havent been that I think I'll love like Hawaii!!
Claim to Fame : I once snogged Russel Brand!! And I pinched Shayne Wards arse the year he won the X factor when I went to the Live show.

I love that you snogged Russel Brand! Ha ha! What was he like in real life?? x

Right, here's mine!

Name: Cheryl
Hobbies: Urm, don't really have many to be honest, like meeting up with the girls for a bottle of wine or 2!
Fave Holiday Destination: Would have to be the bahamas (honeymoon!)
Claim to fame: I was on TV with a group of friends when we went to see the last Celebrity Big Brother, the one where they go into the house! Other than that I have seen Keith Chegwin naked :haha:!

Name: danielle
Hobbies: reading, internet, sleeping and bding lol
Fave Holiday Destination: gran canaria
Claim to fame (if you have one): one of my 2nd cousins is a very famous super model

Name : Mel
Hobbies : Photography, hiking, painting, reading, gardening
Fave holiday : Anywhere warm
Claim to Fame : I talk to strangers far too much and it's gotten me into some very odd situations over my lifetime...

Wotcha!

I'm Nic/Nikki.
Hobbies: Knitting, crochet, BnB addiction, looking after my pet chickens.
Fave holiday: Greece
Claim to fame: Was on a chatshow about boybands when I was young and a teeny bopper LOL.

Name: Sharon but I hate that so everyone calls me Shazza which suits me much better!
Hobbies: Photography is my main one (am hoping one day it will be more than a hobby) and entering competitions
Fave Holiday Destination: Somewhere hot and sunny! I liked the Dominican Republic when we went there on honeymoon
Claim to fame (if you have one): Erm was interviewed for a TV programme about clubbing years ago, they made us sing Jingle Bells because it was Christmas.

Lovely to meet you all! I'm LOVING the claims to fame! x x x

thought reply would be easier this way just fill in the gaps :rofl:

Name: Patsy (yuk old name horrid lol)

Hobbies: My 2 kids and my African grey parrots (no time for nothin else lol)

Fave Holiday Destination: Has to be IBIZA :dance:

Claim to fame (if you have one): can't say i have one....hmmmm maybe to get my parrots to say the most words EVER?? thats the best i got for now :rofl:

been TTC now for 14 months for baby number 3 after 3 MC's, who would have though it would be this hard after having 2 kids already :dohh:

thought reply would be easier this way just fill in the gaps :rofl:

Name: Patsy (yuk old name horrid lol)

Hobbies: My 2 kids and my African grey parrots (no time for nothin else lol)

Fave Holiday Destination: Has to be IBIZA :dance:

Claim to fame (if you have one): can't say i have one....hmmmm maybe to get my parrots to say the most words EVER?? thats the best i got for now :rofl:

been TTC now for 14 months for baby number 3 after 3 MC's, who would have though it would be this hard after having 2 kids already :dohh:

Name: Cassie

Hobbies: BnB, shopping, going out with friends, holidays, holidays and more holidays.

Fave Holiday Destination: Mauritius and New York

Claim to fame: I have a few but very embarressing ones that Id rather forget!!!

Name: Debbie but prefer Deb

Hobbies: Facebook, BandB, Kickboxing, POAS lol

Fave Holiday Destination:paignton in Devon

Claim to fame (if you have one):Aargh i have loads. My BIL best friend is Charlie Simpson (formerly of boyband BUSTED) older brother.
BIL brother is an actor and has been on quite a few series.
I was on This Morning with Richard & Judy and i met Chris DeBurgh lol. Oh and that day my son when he was 2 kicked Rosemary Connely The diet/fitness woman)
I also had a karate trophy presented to me by MP Edwina Currie ( of the famous salmonella scare)

He he he

Gotta love the nosiness! Keep em coming girls!

Name:Debbie but prefer Deb

Hobbies:Facebook, BandB, Kickboxing, POAS lol

Fave Holiday Destination:paignton in Devon

Claim to fame (if you have one):Aargh i have loads. My BIL best friend is Charlie Simpson (formerly of boyband BUSTED) older brother.
BIL brother is an actor and has been on quite a few series.
I was on This Morning with Richard & Judy and i met Chris DeBurgh lol. Oh and that day my son when he was 2 kicked Rosemary Connely The diet/fitness woman)
I also had a karate trophy presented to me by MP Edwina Currie ( of the famous salmonella scare)

He he he

Gotta love the nosiness! Keep em coming girls!

Deb, your claims to fame are great! Where do you go kickboxing? I do boxing in Mansfield x x x

I used to go to one in Skegby, then i went to an all women one in Huthwaite at the boxing gym. Stopped when i got pregnant.
How long u been boxing?

Its more like boxing circuits than actual contact boxing but we get taught all the combinations etc and it's a really good workout! I stopped going a while ago but started up again a couple of weeks ago and am back to 3 times a week! Hope to lose a little of the post xmas podge (and its now feb! Bah!) x x x

The womens kickboxing i went to was the same. it's a great workout. I'm just too lazy at the mo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->