what's your symptoms?

mummynummy

Reaction score
just thought i start a symptoms thread, so other ladies can see and tell what there symptoms are. Just thought it be fun and also reassuring for women that are worried about symptoms :)

i start, im 11 weeks and my sickness is still here but its on and off, got a funny taste in my mouth after i eat something, spotty, bleeding gums and nose, sneezing a lot and plenty of discharge (tmi)

TMI is welcome

enjoy :flower:

I'm 5+1 today.
So far, nothing TOO major. Just enough to know I'm pregnant.

-EXTREME fatigue.
-Sore legs, especially calves
-Sides of boobs and nipples are tender/sore
-Minor cramping off and on
-Nausea, no vomiting though

Awful cramping and ligament pain
Super sore boobs
And im so tired all the freakin time!

Im 5+2 today :thumbup:

Cramping, nausea, tired all the time, headaches have started, sore boobs and nipples, emotional and full of cold.

I am 8+3 today x

Im 9 weeks exactly sore boobs when i wake up or going to bed, tired all the time, constantly thirsty which means constantly peeing, stretching pain everytime i move positions or cough, nausea has finally gone but still dont have a large appetite yet totally forgot tons of cm!!!

6 weeks + 5 days: Feel like utter shit!
Sore boobies, nausea all the time just no sickness, feel full of cold, headaches are becoming more frequent especially at night. Still some on and off cramping and lots of cm! Yayyyy...I think its amazing how something so small can change your body soooo much :) x

13 +4 today. :)
I've had a bunged up feeling like I have a cold. I've had this throughout. My ms has definitely gone for now and my appetite is back (with a vengeance lol) I still feel quite fatigued and my nipples are still sensitive but my boobs don't ache like they did. Nipples are bigger and also darker with more prominent veins!!
I am occasionally getting achy stomach and sharp stabs to the side of my uterus which I believe is probably round ligament pain.
I also have increased cm still.. Sometimes feeling like I'm bleeding! x

Thank you ladies for the replies it's really amazing how each pregnancy is different, keep them coming :D x

I have to mirror Gizzy on this one. Most of my worst symptoms have faded just some sore breast with lots of veins and feeling tired more often. Ms is finally almost completely gone and that happened right around 12 weeks as if a magic wand was waved! Btw 12 weeks 6 days...

I have to mirror Gizzy on this one. Most of my worst symptoms have faded just some sore breast with lots of veins and feeling tired more often. Ms is finally almost completely gone and that happened right around 12 weeks as if a magic wand was waved! Btw 12 weeks 6 days...

Pandi, glad your ms is pretty much gone too! It's like a huge weight had been lifted now for me and all the other symptoms seem to have faded a bit too. I can cope with tiredness just not sickness and tiredness! Lol

Pandi, glad your ms is pretty much gone too! It's like a huge weight had been lifted now for me and all the other symptoms seem to have faded a bit too. I can cope with tiredness just not sickness and tiredness! Lol

Amen to that Gizzy! I don't think I realized how bad I felt until I felt good again! I actually spent the whole day Friday cleaning my house (finally lol). I figured since I couldn't find the cats it was about time haha!:cat:

I am 4+5....

No sore boobs, no tiredness, just occasional nausea

x

I'm 5+4 today…

-I've had MS on two random days but otherwise just randomly I'll get it for a few seconds
-Lower back pain (Anyone else have this!!?)
-Sore boobs
-Mood Swings :(
-Weird cramps although I think they're poop cramps and stretching.
-SUPER tired during the day…needing to go to bed at 7pm each night

:)

Reading some of these symptoms has made me feel a lot better about how I've been feeling the past week!

I think I'm at week 5 or 6.

- been having PMS-style cramps since my expected period (My normal cramps are extremely painful; these are almost a relief)
- low-grade nausea that's been increasing slowly
- nipples are starting to get sore; they get a little worse every day.
- I find that if I don't keep my meals really regular, I get dizzy and light-headed when previously I wouldn't.
- Been having a really hard time staying asleep at night.

No fatigue yet though I have been feeling tired. I figure that's from not getting very good sleep at night though.

Reading some of these symptoms has made me feel a lot better about how I've been feeling the past week!

I think I'm at week 5 or 6.

- been having PMS-style cramps since my expected period (My normal cramps are extremely painful; these are almost a relief)
- low-grade nausea that's been increasing slowly
- nipples are starting to get sore; they get a little worse every day.
- I find that if I don't keep my meals really regular, I get dizzy and light-headed when previously I wouldn't.
- Been having a really hard time staying asleep at night.

No fatigue yet though I have been feeling tired. I figure that's from not getting very good sleep at night though.

im glad your feeling better about your symptoms, thats why i started this thread so people will feel better and less worried :)

I'm 4+5
Tired but this could be from the progesterone support?
Was having spotting but it's gone.
Hungry. Trying to stay active so that I can feel hungry rather than just submit to head hunger.
That's it, no morning sickness at all.

9w4d :)

- Nauseated allllll day, some sickness
- Tired. Seriously - I am so tired when people around me at work say "Geez I'm tired" I want to slap them (especially men??)
- On the above note, I'm extremely emotional and have my hate-on for men around me (except OH) does anyone else feel like this??
-excess saliva MY GOSH. I keep drooling during conversations, it's so embarrassing.
- constipation :blush:
- bloat! I can't fit into any of my jeans anymore.
- sense of smell has been whacko for the last month, but I did quit smoking, too.

:kiss:

Edit to say - volumeone I have lower back pain, too!

I'm only 4 weeks so not much so far. Had some "loose" trips to the toilet on Friday, I've been getting a really hot flushed face in the afternoons (This is my big early pregnancy symptom, mainly what made me test as I've had it twice before!), some twinges down low. That's it really. Oh, my boobs are sore to touch, I forgot about that! My dd leaned on my left boob with her tiny hand the other day and I nearly screamed in pain...that was another clue lol!!!!

I'm 5+3 today.

I have nausea that hits once or twice a day HARD, and then I get gaggy, and it goes away. I haven't officially been sick yet.

I've had some pretty rotten headaches the past two days.

T-I-R-E-D. And then I suffer from insomnia all night. This is pretty typical for me when I'm pregnant.

Sides of boobs are sore, sometimes nips. This comes and goes.

Crampy, and lower backache.

Im just over 4 weeks and i have:

- Sore boobs
- AF and stretching pains
- EXTREME dizziness if i dont eat
- Occassional nausea
- Stronger sense of smell (which sometimes triggers off the nausea

I dont feel pregnant yet, which im a bit glad about as i had really bad anxiety in my last pregnancy, i was always dizzy and on the verge of fainting. Not looking forward to that this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->