what's your symptoms?

I have the most terrible sickness and nausea.
My nipples are so sore and I'm bunged up with a block nose. Oh the joys xx

I am 5 weeks 3 days today.

I've been so tired
My Bbs have been hurting pretty bad
I've had stretching and pulling feelings in my lower ab
Getting dizzy and light headed a bunch
And I feel like I can smell everything!

Like someone had said before, I'm glad the thread is here. I don't even really feel pregnant yet and that was really starting to freak me out. I haven't been sick or nauseous yet. I thought that would be a big thing. But looking at y'all's symptoms I feel better and see that it is coming lol.

I'm 4 weeks and 1 day :)
I have:
Tiredness and someone insomnia
Light headed if don't eat regularly
Slight nausea
Sore boobs occasionally
On and off light cramps and heavy belly feeling for the last 10 days or so

I'm 5+6 today (or 4+6? I have a 35 day cycle, so I feel like I should be a week behind, since my cycle started 3 weeks before ovulation, not two) and I have:

off and on MS. It can get pretty severe.
my boobs started getting sore yesterday, but they're a bit less so today
constipated
extreme fatigue - I could sleep all the time
high emotions - I'm crying at commercials and I get mad if someone looks at me wrong
SI joint pain - I've got a stabbing pain in my SI joint on the right side. It happens 3-4 times a day
some light/mild cramping

And that's about it!

10+3 and I still have ridiculously sore boobs. The tiredness is calming down but the indigestion is getting worse to the point it makes me wretch bleurgh x

Anyone else insanely hungry? Even if I'm super full my stomach just growls and I feel like a bottomless pit.

I have pretty much nothing lol, i was the same with DD. My boobs hurt a little from 4-6 weeks, i had very mild nausea from 7-9 weeks and was pretty tired then too. For the last week or so i've felt fine though, pretty much my normal self. I seen bubba wriggling around quite happily last night so all's good there...just think myself very lucky with both pregnancies so far x

Hi! 4+5 today

-waves of nausea- after eating or while in the passenger seat of the car
- hot ears at times
- itchy spots
- getting moody in situations I don't usually- like at the Christmas eve dinner table- but I kept my thoughts in
- fatigue- taking mid after noon naps for the past few days and can't remember my last nap like that before preggers
- twinges and pulls and af type cramps in my lower abdomen since 1 dpo
- very hungry and demanding food if it takes too long lol
- boobs sore- especially the right one

I think that is it!

I have sore boobs...and heavy too! I've went up probably a whole cup size! I have very mild nausea...which worries me. It was really mild with my previous mmc. I want to be sick!!

Not sure of exact dates but probably 7 weeks ish. Been feeling sick past week or 2. Havent been sick yet. Today sickness is fading dont know if this is good or not? That is all my symptoms atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->