I wont test in 3 days!
Haha.
I've sworn I wouldn't.
I'll test Monday maybe.
x

I've got a killer sore throat.
Another update, mor brown cm.
Xxx

wowza LOL. I havent got anything, just dark nipples and a very bloated belly, feels weird when i lay on my front, wont be doing that tonight.

Soon after a woman finds out that she is pregnant, she will begin to notice some dramatic changes in her breasts. The glands of Montgomery, or Montgomery's tubercles, are the tiny "bumps" that are scattered around the areola (the darker area which rings the nipple). During pregnancy these glands enlarge and they remain enlarged while breastfeeding. They can vary greatly in number, averaging between 4 and 28 per areola.

It is believed that these sebaceous, or oil-producing glands, secrete a lubricating and protective substance, altering the skin's pH and discouraging bacterial growth. These glands also secrete a small amount of milk. This lubrications helps to keep the skin healthy and the areola elastic.

Hope you get your :bfp:! :D

I got them with my first pregnancy. After I was finished breast feeding they looked less noticeable, but I still have them. They become prominent again when I am around 3-4 weeks pregnant or so. Your symptoms are very very promising. I would be shocked if your not pregnant. Good Luck on your :bfp:

Lots of Baby Dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"