whch bath tub to buy

deepocean

Reaction score
Hi all, any advice on bath tubs?
i like the wrgo from mamas and papas or onda evolution.. anyone tried those?

I know this probably is the best advice but i wouldn't get one i used LO's bath about twice paid £20 for it and was a real waste of money in my opinion when she was first born it was so hard to bend and wash her that i used her own washing up bowl which cost like £2 in the sink so i didn't need to lean over then when she got to big for that she had a smallish bath in our bath but by that time she was almost sitting so with a week or so of doing that she was in a bath support seat

Hi

Don't get a bath tub, as they occupy too much space unless of course you have a big house:) I bought a product called summer baby bather which is mini semi reclining chair to put in the bath. At least it takes up less room and then when you have completely finished using it fold it away - although I still havent worked out how to fold it yet.

Otherwise if you want to get a baby bath - how about a folding bath.

For a proper bath that supports the body, I've seen one of those, will have to look for it on the net, I can find out if you are interested in that.

HTH

Hi

Don't get a bath tub, as they occupy too much space unless of course you have a big house:) I bought a product called summer baby bather which is mini semi reclining chair to put in the bath. At least it takes up less room and then when you have completely finished using it fold it away - although I still havent worked out how to fold it yet.

Otherwise if you want to get a baby bath - how about a folding bath.

For a proper bath that supports the body, I've seen one of those, will have to look for it on the net, I can find out if you are interested in that.

HTH

i am living in one bedroom apartment and there isn't much space :wacko: and no much spce in the bathroom as well for a big bath tub. i saw the summer baby bather.. it seems a good option :winkwink:

I know this probably is the best advice but i wouldn't get one i used LO's bath about twice paid £20 for it and was a real waste of money in my opinion when she was first born it was so hard to bend and wash her that i used her own washing up bowl which cost like £2 in the sink so i didn't need to lean over then when she got to big for that she had a smallish bath in our bath but by that time she was almost sitting so with a week or so of doing that she was in a bath support seat

what do you think of Cosatto Squeeki Clean Baby Bath and Changer from mothercare? it is a dresser with bath integrated ..unfortunately i am not able to post the link in here :nope:

i saw it in couple of shops

Hi
I have the mamas and papas acqua ergo 2 stage bath which I have found to be really good as it supports the girls well and as they grow you can swap the end that the baby sits- one end supprts them lying down for newborn, the other end supports them when they can sit up themselves xx

We had the bath support and LO screamed at every bath. I bought the 'My Jungle Family' bath from Mothercare for £9.99 and with a little water in the bottom of that and her lying down, she is happy in the water.

The side of our bath is quite high so it is easier on my back to put her tub on the bathroom floor and sit with her.

As for storage - I keep it in our bath while we're not using either. I just prop it up when we use the bath for ourselves. :flower:

I got a baby bath from ikea and i use it every other day!
My twins are 4 months old now so it was a really good buy.
Its nice and deep so with a good hold of the baby they can float in the water - they love it

I bought a £5 baby bath from asda, my lo is over 6 months old & I use it everyday!!! One of my best buys :flower:

We had the bath support and LO screamed at every bath. I bought the 'My Jungle Family' bath from Mothercare for £9.99 and with a little water in the bottom of that and her lying down, she is happy in the water.

The side of our bath is quite high so it is easier on my back to put her tub on the bathroom floor and sit with her.

As for storage - I keep it in our bath while we're not using either. I just prop it up when we use the bath for ourselves. :flower:

I agree with everything said on this post!! I could have written it myself :)

We keep the baby bath in the actual bath so it doesnt use any extra space :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->