wheat germ oil

J

justhoping

anyone try this? It is supposed to help thicken the uterus lining and for us that are over 40 its a very very common problem that most are not even aware about. I did some research on it and it seem promising to help give a healthier lining.

Hi JH

I got my uterine lining measured at an NHS fertility scan to look for cysts etc. I think aspirin helps with lining too but cant remember

Nato

Hi JH

I got my uterine lining measured at an NHS fertility scan to look for cysts etc. I think aspirin helps with lining too but cant remember

Nato

thanks Nato, Im on progesterone and baby asprin for while now. I been looking up things myself and I know My Af is usually except for this month super light and watery and Im lucky if it lasts 2 days. Which lead me to believe a think uterine lining. i know the progesterone is supposed to help with that but I dont think this time around it is as much as when I had my son. So There seems to be a few other things as well to help build it. I went and got the wheat germ oil and started it today. Will let everyone know how that goes. Im going to get as well red raspberry leaf tea supplements. That is supposed to help as well. I guess time will tell. It really stinks here that fertility doctors cost so much and usually do not come on any insurance plans. Im working with my ob and what I can find myself :(..I appciate all the help everyone has been giving me with there experiences though > It is comforting as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->