Wheat intolerant?

xBabyGoose

Reaction score
I dieted about a month ago and ever since then I've not been able to eat bread, pasta etc without painfully bloating in my upper abdomen, followed by waves of pain hours later and then getting sick and dizzy later on I the night. I've been keeping track of what I've been eating and it seems to be wheat related.

I skipped a week of not eating wheat whatsoever and had no problems at all. Someone suggested celiac disease, however I have been eating rye and I've been fine, so I know it's not gluten.

Today I went for Sunday lunch at MILs and she put a homemade Yorkshire pudding on my plate and said I didn't have to eat it if I didn't want to. Found this as a perfect opportunity to test myself as I had cut the wheat out for over a week. And hey ho! I was in pain literally minutes after it hit my stomach (I thought it was all my imagination at first!)

The pain lasted about an hour and half then calmed down about 4pm. 8.30 tonight and I noticed waves of pain again. I'm in bed now feeling quite rough and very uncomfortable. No sickness yet though!

Has anyone else experienced this? My bowel movements haven't changed whatsoever but I do get very gassy and gassy the next day too :blush:

A week ago, I found out I have a wheat allergy. I dont know the extent of it , but I do know that is the reason why I was always sick. But not after having something, its like a delayed reaction.

I can be fine for a whole month, eating what ever, bathroom habits normal. Then bam I have a really bad day with cramps, gas, diarhea, even had fainting spells.

This been going on for 10 years. Thought maybe it was icecream, coffees and stuff like that. So I avoided.

I was tested for celiac and al lthat stuff.

I had an extremely hellish bad day, and I said thats it, so I went and got an allergy test done,and lo and behold

allergies of wheat, milk, eggs. Which could be the answer to my problems. I been eating like this my whole life. I am not a salda eater at all, nor eat normal diet as to veggies and fruits. I just ate what ever.

So I would get tested for allergies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"