Whelp, I think this is a BFP

karoolia

Reaction score
So we had decided to start trying after a trip in May then did the math and realized if I conceived in June baby #2 would have the same due date as our first son. We had unprotected sex once before cluing in and deciding to wait until July. Well, I guess that was all it took. I plan to confirm with a first response in a couple of days, but I just got a positive on a test my husband brought home from his office (he's a doctor so had some lying around). It looks pretty positive though so I can't imagine I'll be getting a different result later.

IMG_3444.png

So we had decided to start trying after a trip in May then did the math and realized if I conceived in June baby #2 would have the same due date as our first son. We had unprotected sex once before cluing in and deciding to wait until July. Well, I guess that was all it took. I plan to confirm with a first response in a couple of days, but I just got a positive on a test my husband brought home from his office (he's a doctor so had some lying around). It looks pretty positive though so I can't imagine I'll be getting a different result later.

View attachment 1063501
Congratulations! A friend of mine has two boys both born on February 14th x

View attachment 1063501
Hey, I have just got my positive test aswel! Due around 4th March 2020 congratulations! Xx

Thanks ladies! Our son was due March 5th, but was born Feb. 23. I obviously haven't been to the doctor yet, but by my calculations this baby will be due March 6th!

Congrats! I took those same tests with all my pregnancies. My 1st and second had close due dates and ended up being 1 day apart from each other.

Oh goodness! My sister's oldest 2 are born on the same day, a year apart. Hoping your lo's have their own birthdays :) Congrats!

Congrats!!! Exciting to see how their birthdays will line up! My friend just had her second son 3 days after her first sons birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->