when am i able to ttc after a chemical

M

mrsdavisthe1

i hope its soon wanna try for a new years baby would be awsome:flower:

You had your chemical the same day as me hun. I'm pretty sure you can TTC straight away if you want to unless you had any medication to help get rid of anything left over? I'm still considering whether I'm strong enough to go through another loss so soon x

I had a chemical in December and I didn't ovulate for six weeks after that, and that it when I got pregnant again. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage as well, but my doctor did not think that my chemical had anything to do with my most recent miscarriage. In fact, even now after a d&c, my doctor told me there is no issue with conceiving right away again.

Thanks to both i am so sorry for your loses. we are gonna ttc right away we should be ttc buddies if you guys want to.

I just had an early MC that ended on its own. After the prior one with Methotrexate, that was definitely an improvement! OBGYN said that I could try again as soon as the number returned to 0 which just happened to coincide with my AF. As things were ending, I setup an appt. with a FS who was able to see me very quickly. As a result, I'm TTC again with Clomid. We did some test to rule out issues and will do the HSG on Tuesday, but since it's early in my cycle it should not affect TTC (I hope!) and maybe a Progesterone test after ovulation too? What I'm trying to say is that both my OBGYN and FS were on the same page about me TTC again as soon as possible.

I don't mind keeping in touch, I don't want to say TTC buddies as I'm not sure atm if I will TTC. I think I need some time to grieve and come around to the thought of getting a BFP and all the worry that brings xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->