When are you due and what are you having?

Ohh wow congrats ste4mr! Can't wait to hear about it too :)

Kielee you're next! I'm nervous and excited for you :D

Seeing the first babies born on that list makes me teary eyed, I'm so nervous about it just cos it is not far away at all! Its my brothers birthday today and so far I have avoided his, now I just need to not have them on the 20th and I will be happy :p

Im nervous aswel lol They are coming next week arghhh lol x

massive congrats to ste4mr!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kielee - Next week?! Ohhh wow that so soon! I hope it goes really well :D

Thank you :) I should be just short of 38 weeks :) x

September 10th :) We find out the sex(es?) Wednesday morning if the babies are cooperating!!! Can't wait!

I am due Aug 27th but I am expecting end of July/ early Aug. One is a boy and the other they believe is a girl but they are unsure.

Due Date is May 21st, C-section scheduled for May 11th.... Twin Girls.....

Due 10th oct (although will prob be sept!) identical twins, staying team :yellow::yellow:

Goody what is your due date?

Well that's it im being admitted to hospital on Monday night for my steroid injections and blood sugar monitoring, then they are hoping to have me in first thing Tuesday morning so my babies should be here be 10-11ish on 17th April :) x

my due date is June 25th, but babies should be here end of May/beginning of June. We are team yellow!! They are fraternal.

Ok ladies im crapping myself now, iv already cried this morning through pure fear. My OH has been amazing and he's a rock for me but it still doesn't stop me having freak-outs arghhhh. x

Ohhhhh man what a nerve racking time! I said that to my DH about getting a Csec or induced, KNOWING the date your babies will arrive!! So scary and exciting!!!!
Good luck, youll be so happy once you have your babies! :hugs: cant wait to hear!!!

cry all you want love its normal. eeh its exciting though. is it by tomorrow youll have them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->