When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update when they are born!

Congratulations! Great weights too :thumbup:

Here is me the morning I went in 37w4d....and then the girls with me 1hour after surgery(dont mind me I was sick from the spinal) and then today as the girls are a week old today...its still surreal to know that I have TWO but things are going pretty well. I have to pump becuase they are having a hard time latching on but are getting better. and they are eating and sleeping about 3-4 hours at a stretch already so things are okay. My surgery was great and I feel good, so far I am only taking a Motrin 600 once a day.
I will try and get some better ones of their faces when I get the chance!

Attachments

• 37weeks4days.jpg
    37weeks4days.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Cadence and MaKenna day 1.jpg
    Cadence and MaKenna day 1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1week old.jpg
    1week old.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
AMM they are gorgeous! And they look so healthy! Welcome to the world princesses xxx

AMM they're absolutely stunning x

I feel soo much better now that they are here. And THANK YOU ALL I feel they are beautiful and precious, still cant believe there are TWO of them. But things are going pretty well, today was the first day alone with all three kids and it turned out well. Even packed the kids up and we walked up to vote(just 2 blocks) after hubby got home. Tho he did inform me today that he has to go to Indiana on Monday and wont be back til Thursday, so I will be ALONE for 4 days....that was a little nerve racking!!! but I will make it thru, it just sucks that I cant drive yet so I have to make sure I have everything I need while he is gone or I have to call my mil to pick it up for me.

aww those are some big babies =) too cute

Congrats AMM!!!

My due date (40 week) is May 13th and mine are di/di. Don't know the sex just yet but should know soon - can't wait!

Amm, they are precious! they do look very healthy and omg, such big babies! well done for growing them!!! xxx

Hi! I'm due my Fraternal twins on June 10th thank you! Xx

Hi
Can I be added. I am having frats ( as far as I know) c section on 27 March.

Having twins due May 29, 2013. Don't know gender yet and hoping to have a vaginal delivery!

may- that is my bday... mine are sooo close to that date too (march 6) but im sure neither of us will go that long

UPDATE!!!

Identical girls born via scheduled csection on Aug 17th both were born at 3:18pm. Born at 33.5weeks!!!! Spent 3 weeks in Level 2 NICU and have been doing great since being discharged :)

I am due around the 19th March 2013 (@37weeks) and i am having identical boys!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->