When are you going to move to second tri?

C

cherryglitter

Im wondering whether to go at 13 weeks! Im finding it hard to relate to some of the posts in first tri [sounds bad but I don't mean it like that!! :flower:]!

I haven't been on here for a few days now! Feel like im just waiting for time to tick over! xx

I was thinking of heading on over in the next couple of days. See you there :)

I headed over to 2nd tri when i was just over 13 weeks - like yourself I was popping over there as i could relate to more posts! If you feel ready you should move over :) x

I'll see you over there! I'm ready to go over now.xxx

Me too girls! Will head over in the next few days - see you all there! x

I'll be heading with you! Just 1 day behind!

I think I'll go over in the next couple of days, I definitely feel ready to move over! I know what you mean, I've been stalking the second tri now for a bit and it all seems a bit more relevant to where I'm at and how I'm feeling. See you all there!

I went across at 12 weeks, because that's when my book said the second tri started. Most women go over at 13 weeks, so you'd be very welcome there. Even I was made very welcome and I was there a week earlier than most of the ladies! I know what you mean about the threads being more appropriate for your symtoms and experiences; I felt the same thing. If you prefer, you can pop in and out of both forums for a while, until you feel more comfortable in second tri.

I'm going over in the next day or two as well. How exciting, I feel like I've graduated! See you all there :happydance:

Your ticker box moves at 13 weeks and 3 days ladies, why not come over then, we would love to have you xx

I was thinking of moving over sometime after 13wks.

Will miss you around here hun, but will see you when I arrive in 2nd tri :hugs: warm a seat for me:hugs:

I moved over at 13+6 as it says second tri is from 14 weeks and onwards and some people counts 13+ as 14 weeks whilst some count 14+ as 14 weeks so i wanted to be sure that i was truely in 2nd tri before moving over and besides i didnt mind staying in first trimester a few days:D

Hi

Ive decided to go now. I know exactly what you mean about relating to 1st tri posts now. See you soon xx

I shall be moving over as soon as i hit 13 weeks

i think i'll join you all at 13 weeks too... a week togo for me tho yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->