when are you TTC? definative list!

We're planning on May 2015 if I can hold off my broody-ness for that long! :haha:

OMG 2 days to go...my stomach is doing flip flops! Never thought i'd be this nervous

sorry ive not edited for a couple of days had a busy few nights! (including going to see Katy Perry who was amazing!)
added you all and extended for all you 2016 ladies!
:flower:

Thank you!! Seems more real now!!

Em xxx

i know i like having like a month by month countdown and its nice to see that every month women will be starting TTC and soon thatll be us all! :) x

sorry ive not edited for a couple of days had a busy few nights! (including going to see Katy Perry who was amazing!)
added you all and extended for all you 2016 ladies!
:flower:

This has nothing to do with the thread but I saw Katy in 2011 on her California Dreams Tour and she is amazing live. I hope I can see her on her Prism Tour in August.

September 6, 2014- our wedding night, ha! We're doing this one the 'right' way ;) Not that we actually care lol

Mine is June 2014. Straight after we get married in 4 weeks time eeekkk x

I am loitering and potentially contemplating TTC from Sept/Oct/Nov 2015. But not for definite so put me down as not sure!

I am loitering and potentially contemplating TTC from Sept/Oct/Nov 2015. But not for definite so put me down as not sure!

ha ok Hun no problem!

added you both! would be nice if we had someone for every month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->