when are you TTC? definative list!

We plan to TTC in April 2016! Feels like I've been waiting forever.

I hope everyone's wait goes quickly!

We are starting for #2 in April too! I can't believe how close it is getting! Are you nervous at all about having 2? I'm a bit terrified about how to handle a toddler and newborns needs at the same time...but still really excited for a new squish!

We are starting for #2 in Jan too! I can't believe how close it is getting! Are you nervous at all about having 2? I'm a bit terrified about how to handle a toddler and newborns needs at the same time...but still really excited for a new squish!

believe me it sounds more difficult than it really is. You can totally do it! I had my daughter when my son was 14.5 months. It was hard but I did it and you will too :)

thanks mz...I'm sure it will be fine...just fear of the unknown, you know? Doesn't help that DH is getting ready to start a new job that will leave him traveling 3 days a week for the next year and a half or so....but it will all work out in the end!

thanks mz...I'm sure it will be fine...just fear of the unknown, you know? Doesn't help that DH is getting ready to start a new job that will leave him traveling 3 days a week for the next year and a half or so....but it will all work out in the end!

it becomes 2nd nature :)

We are starting for #2 in April too! I can't believe how close it is getting! Are you nervous at all about having 2? I'm a bit terrified about how to handle a toddler and newborns needs at the same time...but still really excited for a new squish!

We will be trying for #3. When we had our second I was a bit worried about having a toddler (he was 20 months when ds2 was born) and a newborn but it actually was very smooth and easy. Ds1 helped a lot with throwing away diapers and getting me stuff for the baby and it wasn't bad.

I'm actually more nervous about #3 with 2 already. Ds1 will be 5 when #3 is born and ds2 will be 3.

I'm especially nervous since I haven't done the baby thing in a few years and hope it all comes back to me.

Well we were thinking last year that we would try end of last year after our wedding.

Now we've decided, for sure, June 2016. :) So 6 months!

Hak- completely misread that you already had 2 lol. That is reassuring to hear that your transition went well between 1 and 2. I know it will be fine, just more of a fear of the unknown. I was talking to my SIL's mom, who had 4 kids. She said that even after having 4, the most difficult transition was the first one because everything is brand new. I'm sure fitting 3 in will go just as smooth as your second!

Kksy, that's good to hear about your sil mom. Overalls I'm pretty excited about adding another baby to our family I just am so used to our life now that I feel like it's gonna be a big adjustment.

Not many of our friends have more than 2 children either so I think about that too. Dh is very excited about it though which is helpful :thumbup:

But our oldest keeps asking about a baby sister and it just melts my heart. :cloud9:

awww...are you hoping for a girl?

2 and through here :) DH really wants a girl this time but I think I'm leaning towards a second little boy.

I hope you get your :pink: bundle but most of all that you have a healthy bub!

March 2016 :) Hopefully earlier, but that is the earliest I can see it happening! :) xx

We are changing our date from March 2016 to TTC February 2016. 🤗🙃😊

Sneaking in here as well as the other WTT thread, we're aiming at August or September to start trying. It's more likely to be September as we're off to Vegas at the start of the month for our anniversary. You never know though, we may decide what the heck and have a month of ntnp before then

Plan to start TTC June 2016, 1 year after our wedding.

Nervous and Excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"