When can I give Eggs?

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Just wondering when I can introduce eggs to Myles, I know that they have to be thoroughly cooked and was planning on trying them scrambled?

alfie has had scrambled eggs since being 6months and he loves them!!! i grate cheese into it also
x

In the UK we are advised it is ok to give them from 6 months - other countries are very different though and some advise never to give before 12m. We've just introduced them with no problems...

I think I gave Ben eggs from 8/9 months - I was under the impression from books etc it was only after a year until my HV told me I could give them, DOH!

Hes had hard boiled and scrambled so far .. I think dippy eggs are still after 1 year

:)

x

I have given Scambled Egg from 6 months and Ellis is having Omlette tonight.

Eggs are fine from 6months as long as they are cook all the way through (sorry no yolky boiled eggs)

Great, I am gonna try him with some scrambled at the weekend - dippy eggs :sick: no danger of me cooking them they are horrid!!!

ETA just thought might be best to wait a couple weeks till he is actually 6 months?

6 months. Hard boiled eggs broken up are really good to try too :)

6 months. Hard boiled eggs broken up are really good to try too :)

This is my little man when I gave him one whole - he tried to shove it all in at once :p

https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/IMG_4289.jpg

oh dear ... gave mylo dippy egg on the end of his toasted soldier yesterday he is 6 months next week! (eeek) he doesnt really swallow at the moment tho.. he just licks.. smells.. mushes all over face and chin! lol

I will do some hard boiled egg and see what he thinks. :thumbup:

Tsia, I wouldn't worry too much. From what I understand its not recommended due to the risk of samanella but most chickens are vacinated now, I know the free range eggs I purchased from Tesco are as its printed inside the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->