When can I give tap water ?

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
I have searched the net and yet again conflicting info :dohh: some say 6 months others say 12 months and for the life of me I cant remember what age the other kids drank it from the tap:blush:

Katie will be 8 months on Sunday:)

is it ok now? help!

I'm guessing this is one of those situations you use your own Mummy feelings and take into consideration what your water is like ....I've wondered and asked the same and the end of it has given that impression. Was thankful for Tillys info on the bottled water too :D

I gave it at 6 months though for some obscure reason I'm still boiling water for Charlotte's bottles. Don't ask me why!

Both mine have had tap water from about 7/8 months. I think its down to personally preference.

i got some weaning info of the health visitor and it said that its fine to give tap water from 6 months.

thanks for that lorrilou :)

yeah i was told from 6 months its ok but its down to your own prefernce if you leave it longer

I gave it at 6 months though for some obscure reason I'm still boiling water for Charlotte's bottles. Don't ask me why!

i have always done that too lol

i use tap water for juice and i stop steorlizing at 6 months, but i still boil the kettle for bottles, strange!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->