when can you catch

claire roach

Reaction score
hi all
i was just wondering if you can only catch when your ovulating or could it be anytime of the month???

From what I gather, you can only catch when you're ovulating but you can ovulate at anytime.

They usually say the two weeks in the middle of your periods are the most fertile, but i think it can happen at any time, when i had my dating scan it would seem i fell pegnant very close to coming off my period. I don't really understand it! I would just have BD lots and not just when your supposed to be most fertile!

Agree with what Toria said, you have to be ovulating to get pregnant, but you can ovulate at any time of the month.

Thats what i meant vickie but i think different people ovulate at different times i seem t have caught very early on if you know what i mean lol

That is quite possible, not everyone has the same ovulation time (they say 14 days but that is really just a guideline). I'm pretty sure I OVd around day 10 or so

Yes, you have to be ovulating, but as the other girls said, people ovulate at diferent times of the month. The egg only stays fertile for 24 hours, so you can't concieve before you 've ovulated or too long after.

i got pregnant 2 days after my period finished..my mum got pregnant with my brother the day she finished hers..

lol unpredictable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->