When can you give your baby toast?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlin is weaning & doing well may I add - she loves it hehe

Anyway when is it ok to give baby toast? I'm reading between 6 months+?! Maybe I'm asking when did YOU give you baby toast?

I semi like the blw options (this being one) but not 100% comfortable so I would like to introduce both - foods a lil more solid (like her milk then toast for brekkie) along side purees.

This was 31st May 2007 - Rhys' first toast experience. He would have been around 6 months

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/044_44.jpg

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/043_43.jpg

I give it to Lucy who is 7.5 months but we have had a few choking episodes where she has bitten off more than she can chew!:rofl:

Thanks girls

Kx thats what I dread but its apart of it all huh? Its why I know Im more comfortable with puree but a few thinsg more solid.

rhys learned very quickly to dislodge food from his throat all by himself. the main thing is for you to stay calm so baby doesnt panic too

probably gave it them at around 6 months yup

^ agree with the above but beware chewed/sucked toast is horrible and gets everywhere!!

definitely gave it at around 6 months, while watching one eye on her the other on the phone ready to phone 999 :rofl: I needed have worried, she crinkles it into a mush with her fingers then licks her fingers :rofl: whats that all about?

Yeah I started at 6 months with the toast. I think I waited because I read somewhere about wheat before 6 months and the dreaded allergies (please). I think they were fine really. By the time you've stuck some marg on it and they've faffed about with it, it goes pretty soggy anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->