When can you stop worrying...

Are you a colts fan? Jasmine was going to be Peyton if she was a boy :) Can you guess who my ohs fave qb is??? LOL

Oh, no, lol!!! We try to support the Chiefs (but it's pretty much worthless :rofl:) We just liked the name Peyton and it's one we both agreed on. By the way, Jasmine is such a pretty name.

lol thanks! I love football, its the only guy sport that has alot of gossip :D

I worry about this all the time!! :(
I hate being so paranoid.

Yeah, I'll probably worry about Jasper until he's got babies of his own... actually, I'll probably STILL worry about him then! God! I'll never not worry!

As for SIDS though, I think I'll probably still follow sides guidelines until he's out of his cot (like, 2ish) just to be on the safe side.

I guess the scary thing about SIDS, which makes me think I'll worry until he's in school, is they dont know exactly what and why it happens, so there is no definitive answer of when they're safe.

THAT said, the statisics in Australia is 1 in every 2000 babies die from sids. On the brochure I was given at the hospital is says "1999 out of 2000 babies SURVIVE sids!) Which I thought was a better way to put it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->