when could i have Oed?

furry_bandico

Waiting for BFP
Reaction score
CD 11: am and pm + pok
CD12: am +opk, o pains for 4 hours
CD12 :pm -opk, no pain
CD13: am and pm -opk

Today I would normally classify my self as 1DPO (cd15) but from the looks of it I might have oed early this cycle... what do you think?

I'm going to start temping next cycle even thought I am up and down all hours of the night.

Any input I would be soooo happy for. :flower:

You probably O'd CD13 or 14 I would imagine.

If you are up and down all hours of the night, temping probably won't help you much. That is why when I start again, I probably won't temp again. I don't usually sleep straight through the night.

I cant thank you enough. I know it is silly but I wanted to be sure i got everything timed right. we are trying the SMEP and i think we have our selves covered this cycle... so all we can do is wait now and enjoy our selves.

This was a test run after a CP last cycle so that could have been an issue with my O date being a little off but most women seem to have normal O after a CP so who knows... Next cycle if I don't become pregnant should give me a little more insite as to what might be going on.

This is my first cycle after cp also.. But I am irregular I think the cp actually made me ovulate semi normally it was today at cd19!! We can be tww buddies :)

:) I'm not looking forward to it, technically my first wait when I know I o'd... LAST CYCLE WAS A TOTAL DIDNT REALIZE IT JUST HAD BEEN 2 months since period so I tested. The cp hurt but I think the tww might actually give me heartburn lol. Sorry bout the caps Ipad has mind of its own -.-

I had that happen a number of years ago... went to the dr... asked me when the first day of my last period was.... "um... I dont remember?" God lol I wish it were that easy still. I hate the wait. but I'm really hoping that this will be my month. if not we try again... I have 28 hpts that i want to break in to LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->