when could i ovulate

applepie483

Reaction score
Are there any other ways to know you're ovulating besides opk's and bbt? Any symptoms or anything I really need help I've been trying for months to no avail .any tips. How do I time sex is there anything I can do to increase chances and how do I know when my fertile period is? My period just started on the 25th. Is there any try to those online ovulation calendars I've tried them before. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for months to no avail. Does anyone have any estimations as to when I'd ovulate given my period started the 25th?

I cudnt possibly answer that without knowing your cycle length and how long ur lp is

Impossible for us to tell unless you give more info on cycle length. If you have, for example, a 30 day cycle then you may ovulate around about 14-16 days after your oeriod starts. I have a 31 day cycle and ovulated 17 days after my last period x

Just seen ur post, i'd guess you ovulate around the 10th or 11th of november based on that info. Maybe try taking an OPK around the 8th and 9th and see if its positive x

I agree with 11th if ur lp is 13 days ur fp is 17 so would take it to 11th, start doin opk on 8th or a few days before that and u should catch ur surge. I would start bd regularly around the 5th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->