When did everything become easy???

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Ema, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

OK Jacob isnt the perfect baby (far from it :rofl:) but he's mine!

Anyway im just wondering when it all became so easy?? I mean its 11.30 were both up washed, dressed, fed all the house work is down ive done my make-up AND hair. Just got back from the park with jacob. Lunch is on and im about to prepare dinner. Then after lunch were off to wales to visit a friend and then do a bit of shopping and back for daddy coming home from work, have tea, bath, bottle and bed by 8pm! :shock:!!!!

Id never of imagined this 3-4months ago when jacob was up screaming with colic and constantly being sick. And up 5-7 times a night!!

Anyone else wondering when everything just fell into place?? I mean after you give birth it hits you like a tonne of bricks and then for the 1st few months, its so hard and then.....well this?? Do you think we just get used to it or does it actually get easier??

I mean im following jacob around 24/7 when he awake cause he goes into EVERYTHING but i find it far from being as hard as it used to be?? Even tho he is awake all the time??? :wacko:

Anyone else wonder this?? XxxX

2. bambikate

bambikate Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls

It's cuz your a fab mummy hun!!! :d I guess it just takes a while to get into a routine that suits you both but you've cracked it!!!! Well done hun x x

3. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

i read that wrong lol

Make the most of it, wait till he's crawling all over the place, speshly when you are in the middle of a poopy nappy change :dohh:

4. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

It does at times get easier and then it can get difficult again. Enjoy the easy time now hon :)

5. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

Gets easier i say up until 2 and a half plus :lol: but then i think its because we have adapted to it and its the norm. Where as if some one else looked after my kids they tell me how hard and busy they were yet its exactly what i do if not more and its so easy!

6. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

haha still waiting here! Jasmine has been quite clingy lately and just wants to be played with constantly... no more putting her down to do a bit of housework!!!!

7. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:lol: I think it's easier even though I chase Hannah ALL day long

8. emma_27

emma_27 Well-Known Member

Its great when you fall into a great routine that works. /im sorted early most days now. I found it was great and easy until Benn was 2 n a half and now its difficult again. Ellies so easy compared to Benn i hope its just a phase and he'll snap out of it quick lol!

9. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

This is nice to read! :D

I dont know when but it's funny you said it because OH just arrived home with a female childless colleague and I sorted them a drink, got hebe up, threwa nappy and some wipes in my handbag and legged it down the stairs and out the door to the Drs. She said as I was leaving 'how do you do it - I'd never be able to get sorted and run down the stairs and out with a baby in tow!'

You just do after a bit dont you!!! Next news I'll be doing the same and adding a trip to the zoo on the end eh?! :winkwink:
    xxx

10. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

wait til he gets 18months + and starts running away when u wanna change his nappy, wash him, etc then it gets tough!!

11. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

Hannah crawls away from me now when I'm trying to change her clothes or her diaper :rofl:

12. babezone

babezone Well-Known Member

well haha im still waiting too archie screams evry time i leave the room i jus aout have time to get dressed and evn thn he pukes on me so i jus giv up getting redressed for it to happen again....doesnt help that his ill once again i dont get chance to do nothing lately...it got easy for 2weeks now its just gone bk dwn humpfhh cant wait to jus have a shower n hair wash wen oh gets home lol xx

13. staceymy

staceymy Mummy To Two Princesses

I know what you mean! I think it helps when the OH goes back to work after leave so you can sort yourself into a routine, then you start to understand why babies crying & what it wants. At the mo im in a fantastic routine & have been for a good few months.. just dreading when the next babba arrives to mess it all up.

14. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

oh sam big :hugs:

ema - i do understand, i feel like it got easy with maddi so long ago! she's such an easy baby that our little routine kinda flows, its weird cos i'm an uptight worry wart - so don't no where she gets it from! enjoy mummy, you're doing fab :D

15. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

I think your doing fab hun, well done. I think it gets easier from now until at least 5 (thats how old my oldest is).

16. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Awww, thats great to hear Ema :)

I think we just get used to it and we get in tune. I mean, even thought I now have to chase Lola around (who is into EVERYTHING) I do find it a lot easier than just a couple of months ago.

17. bluebell

bluebell Proud Mummy :)

I definitely agree :D The first few months with Jay were SOOOO tough, but now he's an absolute pleasure to have around. He still has his moments but its so much easier to work out what he wants and keep him entertained.

My life is more hectic and my days are longer than they've ever been, but I seem to have adapted to it now :lol:

xx

18. Shri

Shri Well-Known Member

My mum had four and said that it really depends on the child but that by the fourth one she felt like she finally had a bit of clue as to what she was doing! LOL!