When did I O?? Pics included

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
I haven't been on BC since January, and every month my cycles have gotten longer and longer, with AF only lasting about 3-4 days. I thought I had a pos OPK on cd14 this month ( first picture) but then on CD 26-27 I got super pos OPK's. We didn't BD around cd 14, so I don't think it's from a possible BFP. Thoughts??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
It wouldn't let me post the second picture on my phone, here is the one from CD 27!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
Cd27 looks the darkest. How long was your last cycle or last LP? Is a 41/42 day cycle pushing it for you (assuming LP is 14 days)?

I probably won't be much help as I'm recently off bc and new to OPKs and second guess everything! Haha. Anyways, what's throws me off is the first surge. Did you have O cramps around cd14 or cd27? Maybe you geared up to O cd14 but never did so then you geared up again cd27?

Every month has gotten a little longer on cycles, last cycle I had pos OPK on cd22 and a 12 day luteal phase. And I had tiny cramps on cd27, so I thought either I was starting my period but I took an opk to be sure and sure enough I had a positive opk. So I guess I didn't O on cd14? Unfortunately I don't temp... I guess that would hp me answer my question.

I'm also getting concerned that my cycles are getting so long!

I'm with you. My first cycle off bc was 29 days with ovulation cd15. This cycle, O was somewhere between cd16-19 (+ OPK on 15, but had cramps until cd 19). Unfortunately, I think it's common when stopping the pill. At least we are ovulating and having AF, some women wait months. If it's causing enough concern for you, you could see your doctor, but I've heard that they won't do anything until bc has been out of your system for 6 months-a year, depending on age.

We can be buddies and figure it out all together. If we keep this thread active more women are going to see it and will probably be able to offer more opinions. I don't temp either. If I don't get my BFP April 9th, I think I will temp. It's so frustrating not knowing but hoping and thinking!

That makes me feel better that your cycles are similar to mine! My first cycle off BC was like clock work, then it just got longer. I guess it is a good thing that we are still ovulating each month!

This question may be TMI, but I got my first pos OPK on Friday, then had ewcm on Saturday, and we immediately BD'd on Saturday. Do you know anything about when you should bd in relation to your first pos opk/ when you see ewcm?

The days before ovulation and day of ovulation are the most important. So you have a good chance that the sperm was there and waiting for the egg since the OPKs predict ovulation within the next 24-36 hours.

Have you heard of the SMEP? you might want to look into it if you don't get your BFP this cycle (I so hope you do as I know the agony of the tww). I know it's hard to start though since our cycles are a little off. This cycle, DH and I started BDing every day after AF (thinking I would ovulate cd14) but we ended up going longer since I wasn't getting + or cramps or ewcm until later this time around.

I actually didn't even notice ewcm this month (I didn't check, hhaha, oops) but we used preseed so hopefully that was enough to help the sperm swim if I didn't produce enough.

You can get +OPK's after you ovulate even if you're not pregnant hun. Did you continue testing from cd 14 to cd 27?

Well I didn't ever think the pos opk on cd27 was pregnancy considering we didn't bd any time around cd14, but I did a couple in between but not every day. In previous months I had never had pos OPK's at two different times during my cycle, so just wanted to post the pictures to see if maybe the cd14 really wasn't a positive.

I don't think cd 14 was a positive...cd 27 deffo is. I only asked about testing afterwards as cd 14 may have been the start or end of surge? Seems more likely you did ov later though - just wanted to give you another possibility :)

2 cycles ago I got a second stronger pos 5 days after my 1st. I waited it out and got AF the right time after the second so I realised I hadn't ov'd when I thought I should have - hope you got to BD :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->