When did I ovulate? Opinions please!

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
CD15 7am- negative OPK
CD15 6pm- positive OPK (don't know if it was positive sooner due to time gap in testing) Medium, somewhat soft and open CP and some EWCM.
CD15 10pm/CD16 7am- positive OPK.
CD16 1pm- negative OPK

CD18 (today) watery CM and high (not overly though), sofffttt and open CP, slightly tingly nipples

With that in mind and looking at my current temps, when do you think I ovulated/ did I at all? With some fudged future temps, if I leave out the CD16 OPK and CP/CM from today, I get dotted on CD15. Input the second day of positive OPK, CP and CM, and I get solid crosshairs for today.

Help?!!

You normally ovulate within 12-36 hours of your first positive opk. Your cervix usually remains slightly open during your entire fertile period - a couple days before O, during O (when it is the most open) and a couple days after O.

:flower:I agree
Probaby anytime from early yesterday to today midday-ish if you ovulate normally

Thanks ladies. I have definitely already O'd (my normal body temp rises a noticable amount) but I'm just having a hard time believing it could be any day after CD16, just because of when my first positive OPK was.

Since they say to stop testing after your first positive OPK, I'm gonna act as if I didn't test the next day and leave my chart as it is, which will result in CD15, but I'm gonna realistically say CD16 since the first positive was later on CD15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->