When did i ovulate, OPKS? Poossbly 1dpo

mothertoone

DD 7YO DS 4YO TTC#3
Reaction score
Positive OPKs 13TH 14TH 15TH Feb, Havent taken one today yet.

Had some paine yesterday but had eaten mroe than usual so could have been that. Been off BC since Sept 16 but only been trying from December cycle.

I am guessing i ovulated yesterday so that would put me at 1DPO

I would say either the 15th or 16th! Any other signs of ovulation?

I would say either the 15th or 16th! Any other signs of ovulation?

Just a few niggles on the 15th. This is my first month using OPKs and trying to pin point ovulation what symptoms do you have for Ovulation x

Secondary signs can be really helpful when you have more than one day of positive OPKs. You can go by CM looking for Egg-white consistency or CP (less reliable I think) wanting it to be high and soft.

Secondary signs can be really helpful when you have more than one day of positive OPKs. You can go by CM looking for Egg-white consistency or CP (less reliable I think) wanting it to be high and soft.

Thank you for the tip, didn't notice much to be honest but wasn't looking . Had clear negatives last two days.

I have a lot of discharge today x

Sounds like you're right about O date then! Is your CM creamy now?

That's a great sign! Sounds like you can relax for the rest of the month and let your body work it's magic. When do you think you'll test?

That's a great sign! Sounds like you can relax for the rest of the month and let your body work it's magic. When do you think you'll test?
I am trying to hold off at least until Thursday 23rd that's 6 days before AF is due x

Well my fingers are crossed for you! Don't get discouraged if your first couple are BFNs. I didn't get my first bfp until 12dpo

So now I am what I think to be 6-7 dpo and having serve cramps this morning like AF cramps along with watery cm. I could swear AF is coming in the morning but surely that but be the shortest unexplainable cycle ! X

Hey we're on the other page together! I think the cramps are a really good sign. You don't temp right? Either way, I'd start testing in a few days if AF doesn't show up! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->